• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Talk Radio History for Gene

paralarry

Paranormal Novice
This thread is really for Gene. Gene I am constantly enjoying your stories about people that you have personally known in your life.
I wonder did you ever meet Larry Glick? His late night WBZ show was my favorite after Long John had slipped away from us. I realize that Glick was all about entertaining but he did hit on some of our paratopics occasionally.
Also did you ever meet Joe Pyne..a true pioneer in his new talk show format. I loved to get mad with him!
Gene some time I would love to hear a show covering these and other communicators that we all remember and love.
I am very jealous of your relationships you have had over the years. I am also very excited about being part of the Paracommunity and getting the chance to communicate with you.
Paralarry;)

This thread is really for Gene. Gene I am constantly enjoying your stories about people that you have personally known in your life.
I wonder did you ever meet Larry Glick? His late night WBZ show was my favorite after Long John had slipped away from us. I realize that Glick was all about entertaining but he did hit on some of our paratopics occasionally.
Also did you ever meet Joe Pyne..a true pioneer in his new talk show format. I loved to get mad with him!
Gene some time I would love to hear a show covering these and other communicators that we all remember and love.
I am very jealous of your relationships you have had over the years. I am also very excited about being part of the Paracommunity and getting the chance to communicate with you.
Paralarry;)

I didn't meet Glick or Pyne, but heard both over the years.

Back