• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Synchromysticism and the Superman

guestron

Skilled Investigator
I posted this on my blog on May 14th. Thought I'd share it here.

At work on Sunday G---- brought up the film Shattered Glass. Last night watched the X-Files episode Hungry. Was curious about who the star of that episode was as he reminded me of Christian Bale. His name is Chad Donella. This morning I watched the Apokolips Now episodes of the late nineties Superman cartoon. I then decided to watch Richard Donner's Superman, (maybe subconsciously thinking of Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now?) watched the first 46 minutes of it. I then decided to check out Smallville, as I had never seen it but knew that D---- enjoyed it quite a bit. On Episode 2 Chad Donella played Bug Boy. A strangely similar monster as the one in the X-Files episode in that they both had body parts come off. I came upstairs to check my wifi connection and when I logged on I saw that Margot Kidder had passed away.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back