• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange Experience

idontunderstand

Skilled Investigator
Hi folks,

My first post here.

I would like to relate to you an experience me and my mother had many years ago. We were both sitting in the living room reading, television switched off.

It was daytime, with normal daylight and with the living room curtains open. Suddenly for a split second the room became pitch black. And i mean pitch black, as if when you blink you see the darkness and then your eyes open again.

At first I thought to myself perhaps i had a weird sort of blink, but the experience seemed different to a normal blink. So I asked my mother "Did you see that?", meaning the pitch blackness for a split second.

She said "Yes i did, the room went all dark, that was weird"

Now we are not talking about the room getting a little darker because maybe a bunch of clouds had passed by the sun, we are talking a room devoid of any light.

I was wondering has anyone else had an experience like this, and to any suggestions of what it could be.

Many thanks.

Back