• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange Craft

GunnyBass

Paranormal Novice
I received a group of pictures from a member of my Barbershop Quartet and I wanted to get your opinion as to whether this is just some photos of a tower top that is being helicoptered into place (with the cables phased out in PhotoShop), or if it is a photo that you've seen during your investigations of paranormal activity.

I'm a 20 veteran of the Marines (hence my email address is my rank "Gunny" combined with the part I sing in my Quartet "Bass"), having worked in the Aviation Maintenance field for that period of time, and have never seen a craft like this one. So obviously, there must be some simple explanation to the pictures. Please provide as much information as you can about this.

Thank you,

The Gunny
Las Vegas, NV

Attachments

• cali4.jpg
    cali4.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Craft050607b.jpg
    Craft050607b.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1
  • Craft050607x5.jpg
    Craft050607x5.jpg