• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stonehenge found in Alberta

There is an ancient stepped-pyramidal structure in Trinity, Texas that is older than the oldest known stuff in South America and Mexico. For some reason it has remained in the dark. I guess if something doesn't fit with conventional archeological theories it just goes ignored.

There is an ancient stepped-pyramidal structure in Trinity, Texas that is older than the oldest known stuff in South America and Mexico. For some reason it has remained in the dark. I guess if something doesn't fit with conventional archeological theories it just goes ignored.

Could you provide some reference for this pyramid please??

If I can find this location I will go there and shoot some pics for this forum.
This megalithic structure is in my back yard, within 40miles of where I am posting this.

Geez, he has over 12,000 photos and we get to see none?? No website from him that I can find either. Sometimes you wonder if people like this are really interested in finding the truth to such matters or if they are just interested in selling a book. Good luck with your quest. I look forward to hearing about whatever you might find.

Could you provide some reference for this pyramid please??
I have searched the internet and found nothing. There is a small book in the reference section in the Brazoria County Library written by a Col. 'Something-or-Another' that documents it. That's about 200 miles away. I'm down that way on some holidays to see family. Next time I'm there I'll make a point of looking it up.
I've met a guy, at an "abductee" discussion group curiously enough, who had been to the location and taken photos. There is evidence of a "hummingbird" cult, including stone slabs with flowers carved in them with "bowls" in the center that appear to be for collecting blood of sacrifices.

I have searched the internet and found nothing. There is a small book in the reference section in the Brazoria County Library written by a Col. 'Something-or-Another' that documents it. That's about 200 miles away. I'm down that way on some holidays to see family. Next time I'm there I'll make a point of looking it up.
I've met a guy, at an "abductee" discussion group curiously enough, who had been to the location and taken photos. There is evidence of a "hummingbird" cult, including stone slabs with flowers carved in them with "bowls" in the center that appear to be for collecting blood of sacrifices.

Hummingbird cult?? Strange.

Anyway, thanks and if you come across any further information I'd love to hear it or look at it.

Geez, he has over 12,000 photos and we get to see none?? No website from him that I can find either. Sometimes you wonder if people like this are really interested in finding the truth to such matters or if they are just interested in selling a book. Good luck with your quest. I look forward to hearing about whatever you might find.

If I lived on-site for seven months with my wife, she would probably want me to cash in as well. I can't believe that there isn't one shred of photo evidence, no press shot or anything.

I have a vague idea of the area this is in, the one article stated it was perched atop a cairn overlooking the Bow River(where I often fly-fish) 70Km east of the city. A lot of that land is private farms, and may require some bribery to get access to the site, we'll see what Google earth can yield.

Coincidentally, I spent my early childhood approximately 40 km east of calgary just up the river valley from this site. If anyone can give me more details about the location I'll try my best to get some photos on the forum.

Every time I read the title of this thread the first thought that pops into my head is "How the Hell did it get all the way over there? Did it get pissed one night and go for a wander? You have to watch yerself when you're over 4000 years old you know".

Then I remember what it's about and think "Ah yeah".

Stonehenge was built for the first american idol. Back then, they crushed their heads!!!!! Man, do I live in the WRONG time frame.

Back