• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Spectacular Meteor Shower Tonight!

exo_doc

Foolish Earthling
My family and I have witnessed over 70 meteors in the past 90 minutes. Some of them were very long, bright and disappeared over the horizon.
It's the Geminid meteor shower and it's one of the best I've ever seen. Had to come in from the cold for a bit.
We must be under the maximum here in Western North Carolina.
If you guys get a chance get out and see it!

Hard to see this time because of the Full Moon (the last of the triad of Full Moons happening this Fall when the moon is the closest to the earth since the late 40's). Moon is particularly fabulous right now. Well worth finding a beautiful place in nature to observe it. My favorite is watching the moonlight on new fallen snow. :)

Back