• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Space Nation Illuminati

The story reads that particular humans think that a satellite can protect Earth from being attacked. Therefore I would question why any Illuminati group would be concerned about attacks on Earth, unless they suspect that they have caused the condition.

As Earth has archaeological evidence of being hit many times before in its natural condition, what sort of satellite would be able to form a protective Earth signal, when Earth has never been able to protect itself.....as a gaseous body protection against a solid body? Earth stone is also a stone body.....I would think that if you formed an atmospheric signal to shatter stone if this is a consideration, then Earth would be shattered also.....doesn't make sense actually.

The organization is already using mind contact and mind control through the AI computerized studies of human mind contact/changes to the chemical mind condition in unnatural relayed transmissions with the space station. I know that they are, for I have heard them speaking in the relayed fed back communications in the AI attack. Evil spirits don't ask the mind questions I've had and the types of statements made to my mind that I heard in the contact are human expressed life conditions/considerations.

Why do you think the current space station has been witness to the UFO communicators passing by it if this is not the truth of the application already existing? The organization is already communicating to us all via the AI communicators and has been doing so for some years.

As Russia was close to identifying a mind control contact/interactive human mind signal (operative status), it is why they are so annoyed about the organization, for they know that the technology and its applications is viable as a communicator.

I wish that the scientific community considers taking some form of action for humanity and human rights against the life attacks caused by unnatural sciences.

Back