• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Somewhat Recycled

SRL+

Paranormal Adept
Hello again, Paracastians. Formerly under another similar username, for some unbeknownst reason the account was purged many moons ago, and that is where the (+) now comes in.

Cheers to all!

Update! Your original account is still there. But emails from the forum bounced at one time, so it was suspended. This is normal practice. But if you'd like to merge the two usernames, I can do that.

Just send me a private conversation and I can make it so.

In that case, I have two stewing hens and a jar of sprouted pumpkin seed butter that could be sent in your direction.

Meantime for all members: If we send forum email and it bounces a few times (soft bounces are temporary, hard bounces are such things as invalid emails), the account is put on hold. So please make sure your email address is correct. If you don't want to receive forum emails, there are several ways to get off the list, including clicking or tapping the bottom line in a message and selecting the option you want, or choosing different email settings in the member control panel.

The Rabbi has to certify them first.
Your concern is appreciated, as it is important to know precisely how these hens are nurtured and to be butchered. That’s why these hens (easily managed due to their advanced years) were at one time ferried to an avian vet who performed various tests for coccidiosis and Marek’s diseases, along with wallet piercing MRIs. Thankfully, all results returned as negative.

Rest assured that after Rabbi Rosen checks them both out, they will be hauled away to the local kosher butcher, and then can be lovingly simmered in your favorite All-Clad kosher cookware for a few days where they just might be ready for human consumption and possibly a memorable dining experience.

…. Or would you prefer a turkey? as there may be one trotting about in the basement.

Back