• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So What is THIS?

Free episodes:

Very interesting. I love reading about this kind of stuff. Thanks for posting it.

Why, in the name of Zeus, was further research not done on this topic? Even the densest Luddite would find himself enthralled by the possibility!

The immense size of space and the fact that the ocean floors recycle themselves through tectonic activity on a comparatively short timescale lead me to believe that space will forever be the greatest of the unknowns. Any secrets that the salty mistresses who are the Earths oceans may keep could be pried away with deep pockets and deeper gumption.

This is more proof that we know very little of our past.
I think ancient humans were a lot smarter than we give them credit for.

Perhaps my biggest regret over the past year is not giving ancient humankind the credit it deserves for the intellectual capability that it attained. However, holding the candle of human knowledge up to the flame of the universal unknown forever will cause my backbone to tremble. We all too often speak of the sands of time, forgetting that there will come to pass a period where those very sands cease to exist.

We all too often speak of the sands of time, forgetting that there will come to pass a period where those very sands cease to exist.
I guess that would depend on whether or not the universe ends in a big crunch or a big freeze or just never ends in some quasi-steady state.

I bet it's a giant pancake. The world record before they kept world records because killing each other was all the rage at the time...

Back