• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So Maybe Jim Moseley Was Right After All

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Ufology's court jester, Jim Moseley, used to say that he believed that the flying saucers were all secret weapons of one sort or another.

Whether real or serious, he ultimately abandoned that theory by the 1960s.

Now it appears that the people who handle the Pentagon's current UFO probe are agreeing with him:

Not that we should believe the government of course. They also seem not to be terribly aware of sightings by regular civilians unrelated to military installations or possible test facilities. But there you have it — at least for now.

Yep, I read the same thing. They do say in the 50's and 60's though, not much comment on modern sightings of anything. But the main take was that they are categorically denying any conspiring with aliens.. 😁

My take on those conspiracies is that governments are utterly incompetent, and I have hard time to believing in much else.

That argues against the claim of a Silence Group, within the U.S. government, that there has been a decades' old conspiracy to hide the truth about UFOs. Are they really that organized?

The real conspiracy is that they (the military) have known that the phenomena is real for decades, and misinformed it to the public. I do understand that, it is something they cannot control. So we have the FUD.

I mean FUD is easy, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to pull that off. But, there is no "truth" there, is there?

Ufology's court jester, Jim Moseley, used to say that he believed that the flying saucers were all secret weapons of one sort or another.

Whether real or serious, he ultimately abandoned that theory by the 1960s.

Now it appears that the people who handle the Pentagon's current UFO probe are agreeing with him:
An idiotic idea. If UFOs were secret government devices, in the 76 years since '47 their extraordinary technology would've come into general use or more widespread use.

I just saw that. Good to see KDR is still alive and punching and his recent health problems haven't silenced him. :)

Back