• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Snorting Vodka

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
"Some drinkers are snorting vodka through the nose to get drunk more quickly in a fad that alcohol health workers say could be dangerous."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/derbyshire/6069076.stm

:eek:

That would burn like hell!

Speaking of weird ways to get drunk, have you heard of those who have tried alcohol enemas? No joke.

Brian Now said:
That would burn like hell!

Speaking of weird ways to get drunk, have you heard of those who have tried alcohol enemas? No joke.

Vaguely, that supposed to get you drunk quicker too? I'm not a very patient person, but even I can wait awhile before being drunk. These people are in way too big of a hurry.

Lmao.
Maybe that's what the Alien "Anal Probes" are about, seeing how fast they can get a human drunk with alcohol enemas.
Make mine a double Jack Daniels and hold the ice!!!

The Pair of Cats said:
Lmao.
Maybe that's what the Alien "Anal Probes" are about, seeing how fast they can get a human drunk with alcohol enemas.

Your enemas? Let us know how it goes.

Enema's have been used for centuries to induce intoxication, given that the drug can be absorbed (if you know what I mean).

The Pair of Cats said:
Lmao.

shaken or stirred? hehehe

and i think snorting vodka would hurt! Let's not forget that Motley Crue used to inject it when they ran out of heroin (so says Nikki Sixx)

Raevenskye said:
The Pair of Cats said:
Lmao.

and i think snorting vodka would hurt! Let's not forget that Motley Crue used to inject it when they ran out of heroin (so says Nikki Sixx)

Yeh, I heard that. He got a new book with soundtrack called Heroine dairies. Dude gets on my nervs and is way arrogant. I do like a lot of early Crue though.

I watched a clip of Letterman where a guy drank a beer through his nose the other day. I might post it.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Raevenskye said:
The Pair of Cats said:
Lmao.

Yeh, I heard that. He got a new book with soundtrack called Heroine dairies. Dude gets on my nervs and is way arrogant. I do like a lot of early Crue though.

I watched a clip of Letterman where a guy drank a beer through his nose the other day. I might post it.

yeah..he's an arrogant ass, but I love me some Nikki Sixx, anyway (in small doses). And beer thru the nose is a perfectly good waste of beer...hehe..and again, ow!

Back