• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Simpson held without bail

Here's a clip about OJ's book, "If I did it" I came across. Apparently he's telling people how he would have killed them. Very weird. http://video.msn.com/v/us/fv/msnbc/fv.htm??g=97d481a8-0601-41e4-844e-d08201e9688f

OJ didn't go it. Just check the "stealing glove" left at the crime sceene. It clearly does not fit OJ. I blame "the man" in this case. ;)

cottonzway said:
OJ didn't go it. Just check the "stealing glove" left at the crime sceene. It clearly does not fit OJ. I blame "the man" in this case. ;)

I'm wondering just how they will manage to find a jury to try this bastard. People will say they will be fair, but they all want him to fry. :D

Gene Steinberg said:
cottonzway said:

I'm wondering just how they will manage to find a jury to try this bastard. People will say they will be fair, but they all want him to fry. :D

Kal Korff will be a star witness, that's for sure. Oh, and I'll be a juror. I also made the arrest btw.

As I might have expected, the media is lusting after every new O.J. development.

The Fox News Channel, for example, is probably poised to rename itself "The Juice Network," with the motto: "All O.J. all the time."

Well, the college kid who got tazered got a bit of coverage, as did the appointment of a new attorney general. But we want Da Juice, right?

Gene Steinberg said:
As I might have expected, the media is lusting after every new O.J. development.

The Fox News Channel, for example, is probably poised to rename itself "The Juice Network," with the motto: "All O.J. all the time."

Well, the college kid who got tazered got a bit of coverage, as did the appointment of a new attorney general. But we want Da Juice, right?

Poor Kathy Griffith is getting her thunder stolen from her thanks to OJ. She got censored along with Sally Fields at the Emmys. Funny, people constantly get censored in a country where we supposedly have freedom of speech.

I don't watch much tv so OJ being on a lot doesn't really bother me.

What's ironic is that if the glove "did" fit, OJ's lawyers could have argued for acquittal.

1) His "struggle" to put the gloves on was clearly a half-hearted acting job. He had no incentive to really try.
2) The glove was slightly smaller that when new because it had been soaked in blood.
3) Reasonable doubt later surfaced that OJ may not have taken his anti-inflammatory drug for arthritis that morning.
4) Defense attorney Cochran insisted that OJ wear latex gloves before trying on the leather gloves and the prosecution was too stupid to realize what he was up to.

If those were actually OJ's form-fitting gloves, it would have been nearly impossible for him to have easily slipped them on. "If the glove fits... you must acquit". Nevermind that his DNA and shoeprints (extra-sized, expensive, imported shoes) were at the scene, that he had the motive and opportunity as well as a history of domestic violence, and was basically an honorary white guy. Whites seemed to like him as much or more than blacks, who often accused him of being a "tom".

I wonder what Shermer would think. According to him, even an eyewitness means nothing.

Back