• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Show suggestion: Kevin Randle on Travis Walton

jpw.in.wi

Still Seeking Samantha
I think Kevin's latest blog post would make for an interesting show, and it might be helpful for new listeners who haven't heard of the Travis Walton case. Although Kevin wrote, "I don’t plan to engage in a long debate about the details of the Walton abduction", I wonder if he would be willing to simply discuss his latest reflections with you guys.

Thanks!

I'd rather have skeptic Robert Sheaffer on to discuss the Walton case. Maybe another Paracast debate episode?

Back