• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Show Suggestion: Chase Brandon (CIA guy admits Roswell happened)

Well waiting Chuck Brandson book to be on Kindle (auhor's should put them on there the same time as paperbacks etc) and I am just reading Nick's Redfern's 'The Pyramids and the Pentagon " (2012) now this is great reading material!

Well waiting Chuck Brandson book to be on Kindle (auhor's should put them on there the same time as paperbacks etc) and I am just reading Nick's Redfern's 'The Pyramids and the Pentagon " (2012) now this is great reading material!
It's interesting that you mention Nick's book, since in his latest interview on C2C, Brandon repeatedly confirmed that he's a believer of the AAT, and mentioned Mesoamerican sites like Machu Picchu & Teotihuacan to support this belief. He also mentioned the discovery of ancient ruins underwater to allude to his belief that there must have been some sort of exchange with advanced alien visitors in ancient times. All this reminded me of The Pyramids and the Pentagon.

BTW during that interview a caller questioned Brandon about the Robertson Panel, and while Brandon dodged the question and did not elaborate on the CIA's involvement in using the media to ridicule UFOs, I literally gasped when Noory confessed he'd never heard of the panel before! ;)

Back