• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

September 16, 2018 — Bryan Bonner

I really liked Bryan's responsible approach to investigating paranormal phenomena, and for a change found myself having to defend the reality of the phenomena. Bryan's approach might seem rather dry for some people, but if we're looking more for answers than entertainment, then I think Bryan is on the right track, and we've found a couple more very interesting guests with the same sort of attitude for upcoming shows. BTW, For those who wonder what Gene keeps talking about with my Echo Mic ... it's one of these: 1 Pcs Children's Creative Toy Microphone No Battery Echo Microphones Colorful Funny Kids Party Toys For Boy Girl Early Education-in Toy Musical Instrument from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group :p.

Last edited:
I see we are back to gene making excessive comments about “Randall’s echo”. It’s still not even remotely comical. Please let it go.

Just imagine the kerfuffle when I upgrade to the digital version :p. In the meantime, what do you think of Bryan's approach to investigating the paranormal?

Back