• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Secret government ARV?

I'm no imaging expert but the lighting reflected from the craft when the camera zooms for a closeup just intuitively seems off to me. Kinda cool that the designer created something a bit novel as the craft seems to sprout some extra protrusions when it is doing it's hovering bit. Pretty good effort I think. If I ever captured a real piece of footage like that I would be making a copy of the original uncompressed footage w/ a MD5 checksum available immediately via bit torrent and dropping a hard copy in the mail to about 30 different people.

The Hawk said:
I think I've seen it before but I don't remember finding out anything about it..

I've not seen that before, but it looks CGI to me...

...take a look at this pop video from the band "Travis" :

The various clips of UFO footage in this video (which I assume were created specifically for it) have a very similar 'feel' to them except the last half (starting at about 1:50) which is a re-enactment of the final scenes in the film 'Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind' and is a lot less convincing...

Fake. Pretty good though, there are a few bad movement matches (around the 16 second mark in particular) where the image of the craft doesn't quite match the backplate.

I haven't seen it before.

I did a search and no info. came up on any leaked footage. Anytime something is leaked on the internet, instead of tv or to a ufologists, that's always a red flag with me.

As for the vid, it struck me as man made actually. Perhaps someone modified a hover craft and faked this vid.

Only thing that might be indication of it being legit is that the footage looked old. I would have to see it on tv and a bigger version to be able to tell if the same aging effect appears on the craft as well.

Back