• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Scientist acknowledge soul lives on after death

Sir Roger Penrose - age 85
Dr Hans-Peter Dürr - Deceased

I doubt either of these guys (the researchers noted in the linked article) are all that concerned about losing their funding. They are presumably free to tell the truth now - well, one of them anyway.

Last edited:
Coming from The Sun, I wasn't too surprised to find that the title is yet another sensationalist headline. Anyone can claim anything, including scientists, and often scientists are misquoted or misinterpreted by these kinds of articles. This claim lacks substance, just like every other similar claim I've ever read about "souls" and "afterlives".

Scientists, just like any other human on the planet, have opinions that may or may not be backed up by science.

Back