• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Saps?

I posted some of their debunking vids in the Taps thread. Laughable. They also forget that the presence of wigs does not negate the existence of real hair. They believe that TAPS COULD have faked things, therefore they must have. I don't share that view. So far as I know they haven't found any direct evidence of fakery from TAPS.

A.LeClair said:
I posted some of their debunking vids in the Taps thread. Laughable. They also forget that the presence of wigs does not negate the existence of real hair. They believe that TAPS COULD have faked things, therefore they must have. I don't share that view. So far as I know they haven't found any direct evidence of fakery from TAPS.

Yeah, I agree that just because stuff COULd have been faked doesn't mean it was. But, personally, I also have found none of TAPS so-called evidence in the least convincing. And that interview with that "demonologist" saying that he himself had no part in TAPS faking things doesn't look good. I think that was the interview that is on SAPS somewhere? I think so.
And Donna LaCroix leaving and making the statement that she and her new group "want to bring integrity back into the field," is not making TAPS look good, either. But I still enjoy the GH show. I just don't take it seriously.

Ankhes said:
Yeah, I agree that just because stuff COULd have been faked doesn't mean it was. But, personally, I also have found none of TAPS so-called evidence in the least convincing. And that interview with that "demonologist" saying that he himself had no part in TAPS faking things doesn't look good. I think that was the interview that is on SAPS somewhere? I think so.
And Donna LaCroix leaving and making the statement that she and her new group "want to bring integrity back into the field," is not making TAPS look good, either. But I still enjoy the GH show. I just don't take it seriously.

I've only seen a few episodes of TAPS/Ghost Hunters. I find the shows boring for the most part.

Did you mis type? Did you mean to say the demonologist claimed to have taken part in TAPs faking things?

I just clicked on the 'Woo-woo' link in your signature. It is, in a word, BRILLIANT. Sorry if I'm a little off topic here.

-DBTrek

A.LeClair said:
I've only seen a few episodes of TAPS/Ghost Hunters. I find the shows boring for the most part.

Did you mis type? Did you mean to say the demonologist claimed to have taken part in TAPs faking things?

No, I didn't mis type. I'll try to find the quote by him. He was asked about TAPS faking things and he did not say that they did or did not. He only would state that he himself had no part in such a thing. The fact that he did not state that TAPS does not fake things implied (to some, at least) that he knew they do and did not want to go on record saying so.

Ankhes said:
No, I didn't mis type. I'll try to find the quote by him. He was asked about TAPS faking things and he did not say that they did or did not. He only would state that he himself had no part in such a thing. The fact that he did not state that TAPS does not fake things implied (to some, at least) that he knew they do and did not want to go on record saying so.

Ok, I get it now. It's like the ol, "No comment" comment.

Back