• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Roswell

wildcat_gfa

Paranormal Novice
Hello all, I just watched a re-run on the sci-fi channell called `Roswell crash: startling new evidence`. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here had read any documentation on the soil samples that were placed in the Wells Fargo vault. I checked the sci-fi web site and didn`t see any info on the samples.

thanks,

wildcat

Nothing interesting (to me at least) came of the soil samples, though some will spin it as mysterious etc.

I recently read there are some democrats wanting to re investigate the Roswell case again. One of Clinton's people who's looked into it before but didn't get anywhere. Anyway the project is associated with the Sci-fi Roswell Dig special you speak of.

I'm not wild about Don Schmidt who's involved with the Sci-fi dig. He lost credibility long ago when lying about his credentials.

A.LeClair said:
Nothing interesting (to me at least) came of the soil samples, though some will spin it as mysterious etc.

I recently read there are some democrats wanting to re investigate the Roswell case again. One of Clinton's people who's looked into it before but didn't get anywhere. Anyway the project is associated with the Sci-fi Roswell Dig special you speak of.

I'm not wild about Don Schmidt who's involved with the Sci-fi dig. He lost credibility long ago when lying about his credentials.

Thanks for the info. I kind of figured there wasn`t much on the soil samples as there is not much info that I could easily find about them on the internet. I find the scientific study of UFO`s interesting. If you don`t mind, could you give the details of Don Schmidt`s credentials being fraudulant.

thanks again,

wildcat

wildcat_gfa said:
Thanks for the info. I kind of figured there wasn`t much on the soil samples as there is not much info that I could easily find about them on the internet. I find the scientific study of UFO`s interesting. If you don`t mind, could you give the details of Don Schmidt`s credentials being fraudulant.

thanks again,

wildcat

Sure. Here's Randle who worked with him talking about it.
Kevin Randle Responds to Radcliff on Schmitt

Ufoupdates: Randle and Friedman talk about it. More in archives.
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2002/sep/m30-010.shtml

Or just get a brief summary
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall3.html

Think Saucer Smear might have some info on it too. Couldn't find it though.

wildcat_gfa said:
Thanks for the info, seems you need to be very careful who you listen to in this area of study.

wildcat

Yes. As it is in any other area of study. Wherever humans clump together you have a mixture of lies and truths.

Back