• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Roswell- How did the "indestructable" material end up in pieces?

sunnny

Paranormal Novice
I've heard many shows on Roswell but I haven't heard this addressed. If this foil-like material couldn't be cut, burned, etc., then how did it end up in pieces? I would think that the edges would be a clue.

I've heard many shows on Roswell but I haven't heard this addressed. If this foil-like material couldn't be cut, burned, etc., then how did it end up in pieces? I would think that the edges would be a clue.

I would love to have a Stanton Friedman answer to that, and he would answer you.Where is this 'material' now though, hm .....? Wasn't there some rather 'dubious' researcher last year trying to present said material?

I should have read the guidelines. If I see Stanton Friedman or someone else on Roswell coming on I will re-post the question. It seems to be an inconsistent part of the story. Thank you.

Hi Sunny,
Interesting theory. Maybe it was a craft of some sorts or just a top secret craft,

1. The so called craft could have exploded from indirect fire from another so called craft or ground forces.

2. Reaction to Earths climatic atmosphere while entering through the storm.

3. A Small Nuclear explosion if the craft had a inner force field ? or some type of a nuclear powered type engine.

4. Self destruct mechism by the so called Ets.

Some possiblities anyone else like to add?

Peace,
blowfish

This "indestructability" was tested hands on in the field... There are a great deal of materials that I cannot cut with a knife, nor will they catch fire from a typical cigarette lighter. It wasn't documented by scientists, but related by witnesses who were making common observations.

This "indestructability" was tested hands on in the field... There are a great deal of materials that I cannot cut with a knife, nor will they catch fire from a typical cigarette lighter. It wasn't documented by scientists, but related by witnesses who were making common observations.

This.

"Indestructible" sounds much sexier than "really, really, really, really, tough".

Back