• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Roswell approaching 60 years...

M

MarsAve

http://www.roswellinvestigator.com/roswellcentral/a1.html

Found this through the C2C website tonight - the website is this:

The one item has always struck me as very apparent - but always missed, or never expanded upon thoroughly--- (though slightly brought up in this article above on Mac Brazel)...is what Mac Brazel described in the 1st reports to the people in Roswell, then the Military, media etc- a large debris field found. But the newspaper reports a ''Flying Disk captured' after the Press release was issued...........so......debris field vs Disk.....???...Hmmm..repeat that over and over again............large debris field vs flying disk,,,,,,,,,,,........................................why wasn't the connection made, and the contradiction expanded upon...in 1947 - let alone 1997?

Go back and research different articles, and it's always the same, Mac Brazel found a large debris field-small bits-scattered all over the ranch in varying diameters and descriptions- I've never, ever heard it different, that 'Mac Brazel found a disk"..on the ranch...........how did it become a Disk from Debris - who mixed up what......and..................why?

I have written several well known UFO investigators over the years, pleading my case, to start bringing this up more pointedly in major interviews, and hammer home the point to the KIA's (know it alls) like then Phillip Klaas and major KIA of late, Seth Shostak.....ask them to explain how Mac Brazel found a disk - when it is ALWAYS reported he found a large debris field. Turn that around on the US Air Force and have them explain that. That's a BIG contradiction of events in my book...Even though it was widely know people were out looking for then called flying disks, sure, it was popular-......but the TRUTH of the matter is this....Mac Brazel reported a large debris field - and not a disk. Jesse Marcel's report is the same thing - so tell me how, after Major Marcel brings this stuff in, after showing his family on the 'kitchen table',,,,the box of debris becomes a disk in a Press release from the AAF? Spin? Manipulation? Maybe 2 different locations involved - and the 'Big Boyz' in the Army Air Force at the time tried to out do each other with a story they wanted to announce but couldn't.....got their signals mixed.......and then their hands slapped.....and then, a retraction because they blew it..? The AAF had to have had data on the other sightings, and had to have many reports indicating Flying Disk were probable,,,,,I feel the Left hand not talking to the Right hand-caused this and ......Ooops,,retract that one, Boyz,,,,Shhhh!!!!! ;)

MarsAve
main website..
Roswell Investigator | Roswell Investigator

Roswell approaching 60years...

When a plane crashes and leaves debri behind it is still referred to as a plane. There is no contradiction, just different words describing the same thing.

That's all well and good if everyone knows what it is...............this was an Unknown.

MarsAve

I wonder how many sap deathbed military men are justifying to themselves to this very day: "I wasn't involved in the coverup of a flying disk/saucer.. it was a debris." "I won't betray my government."

I say **** them, I spit on their graves.
If I knew who they were..
Someone can bite me back on this statement but trust me I'll bite back harder.

You can hear the original radio announcement of Roswell at

http://tinyurl.com/22zkhn

When I click this above url I get a permission denied but the url in the toolbar is correct. -- NB

You will notice there is no mention of debris. Only that a flying disk has been found and is now in the possession of the army.

Rumbo - good point. I guess if they said "bits and pieces of debris that came from a Saucer" would be hard to explain away.................................sitting on a Jury, I'd be hard pressed to believe the Government version.

MarsAve

Back