• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Robert Bess - The Real Ghost Hunter?

Para

Paranormal Maven
So, I was listing to a Podcast the other night, there was this guy being intervened called Robert Bess!

Now, apparently this guy has designed and built the worlds only working Ghost Trap, and, so he says, he has in fact captured two spirits in it wile being filmed by a NBC news crew and watched by over 100 witnesses.

You might have heard of it, it was called "The 3 Mile Lock Experiment." Here is a link http://www.ghostsofearth.com/real-ghost-captured.html

Now, here is the thing.

Firstly, I like this guy interviewed on the Para-cast, because if he is making all this up I want Gene and David to tear him a new one, "live on air!" The show I heard him on the host did a pretty poor job of pushing for the harder questions, he seemed happy to let the guy rattle on.

Secondly, this the first I have heard anything about this experiment, ever..

Anyone Else ???

Back