• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ring "ufo" Videos

That is an Airliner or other jet, throwing a Vapor Trail behind it......the jet is headed away from the photographer.

MarsAve

The one you posted the link too, then said it was the 3rd one down,,,........

MarsAve

I would suggest they're caused by the vortices generated above and below the wings of jet aircraft...

...these videos make me laugh. Each one is 2 or 3 minutes of 'spooky' music while we're shown a smoke ring. How utterly unremarkable. :D

I haven't seen a cloud ring before. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a natural phenomenon or something caused by planes. It brings to mind those ring bubbles you can see in underwater photography. There was a music video in the 80s that started or ended with one...can't remember the group but I know it had a member of the Talking Heads in it.

Anyway, the most interesting video is the 3rd one down. It looks like part of a contrail that appears dark gray. I would definitely be staring at it too if I was in the plane.

Back