• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

...Richard Sauder?

Chuckleberryfinn

Paranormal Maven
He could be a good interview. His books are fascinating.

In fact, it would be really cool if you got both Richard Sauder and Richard Dolan on at the same time. I've read somewhere that these two are friends. It could be a real hit to get them on together.

I don't know what to think of Sauder though I enjoyed reading a couple of his books. He always seems to distinguish what he knows from what he speculates, which is a good thing. At the very least, he's done a heck of a lot of research as evidenced in this google clip from a 2004 exopolitical conference.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2458712180774133436

Mind blowing stuff, if true.

Edit: Just got this from his bio at Coast. Looks like he's been an academic for a long time too, if that means anything.

"He has a B.A. in sociology, an M.A. in Latin American studies, an M.S. in forestry and a Ph.D. in political science. He is the author of three books, “Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide?”, “Kundalini Tales”, and “Underwater and Underground Bases”. In addition, Richard has appeared on numerous radio and TV programs, has spoken at several conferences, and his writings and interviews have appeared many publications."

Yes, Rich Dolan and Richard Sauder are friends. I know them both, and I bet they'd be quite willing to do a show together. They did Through the Keyhole together on the Paranormal Radio Network a couple of months ago -- Rich was the guest host, and interviewed Richard Sauder.

They both have an incredible amount of knowledge at their fingertips, and while their areas of expertise overlap, they each branch out into areas that the other doesn't, which makes their conversations really fascinating to listen to.

I've tried listening to that show on Through the Keyhole w/ Dolan and Sauder, but for some reason I cannot access the archives. When I click that show on throughthekeyhole.com, it just takes me to whatever show is currently broadcasting on the paranormal radio network, rather than the archived show I'm looking for.

Back