• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Richard Dolan of SciFi|Investigates and Crash/Retrieval Expert Ryan Wood

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On October 22, 2006, you'll hear Richard M. Dolan, a member of the investigative team on the new Sci Fi | Investigates cable TV show, talk about UFOs, conspiracies and parapolitics.

You'll also meet Ryan Wood, author of "MAJIC Eyes Only" and conference chairperson of the forthcoming 4th Annual Crash/Retrieval Conference, scheduled for November 10-12, 2006 in Las Vegas.

I'm going to be in Las Vegas on Nov. 11th on a business trip. If I can slip away for a couple of hours (highly unlikely) I'm going to try and attend a little bit of that conference. Great line-up of speakers. Here's a link Home | UFO Conference

Should make for a cool Paracast show too. You guys ought to set-up a live broadcast if you're not too far away... Bring your MacBook Pro and you're in business. :)

Can't wait to hear these two guests.

If it's not too late for questions:

I've heard Stanton Friedman mention on The Paracast the high number of UFO vs. military aircraft incidents and Linda Moulton Howe mention on C2C the severe retaliation of the UFOs upon US aircraft for our attacks upon them. She mentioned on the 28 APR 06 C2C that according to research done by Andy Kissner and his sources at White Sands and the Naval Research Lab, over 650 aircraft crashes were caused by UFOs in 1947. That is an unbelievable number of air crashes.

Have either Mr. Dolan or especially Mr. Wood heard of this extraordinary number of incidents supposedly caused by UFOs?

Thanks,
Todd

david_r_p said:
I'm going to be in Las Vegas on Nov. 11th on a business trip. If I can slip away for a couple of hours (highly unlikely) I'm going to try and attend a little bit of that conference. Great line-up of speakers. Here's a link Home | UFO Conference

Should make for a cool Paracast show too. You guys ought to set-up a live broadcast if you're not too far away... Bring your MacBook Pro and you're in business. :)

I plan to be there. Not sure if David's schedule will allow it. I don't know about a live show, but we might tape some interviews.

Just finished the podcast. Terrific show. I hope the conference in Vegas is well-attended as it sounds great.

Off topic:
I read a book a couple of years ago (I just checked, it's still in print) called Lonely Planets: The Natural Philosophy of Alien Life . It was a great book and the author might make an interesting guest. Just my 2 cents.

Just listened to the Richard M. Dolan interview. Very interesting and very enjoyable.

I've been listening to the Paracast since it started earlier this year. This was one of the better guest interviews. Thanks.

mjw said:
Thanks for posting that, david_r_p. I just now bought that book used for 28?. Sweet deal.

That's a deal!!! I think you'll like the book too.

Just finished the latest podcast and Richard Dolan was terrific! I'd love to hear more from him, but not so much that we distract him from finishing his forthcoming book. I just hope his stint as part of the Scooby-doo ensemble on the Sci Fi channel doesn't diminish the reputation he carries for his more serious investigations. Thanks for hosting him as a guest.

Dolan was a great guest, and I really hope we can have him back on in the future. As far as the "Sci-Fi Investigates" show, I enjoy it and think it has value, while understanding that they are trying to appeal to a larger audience who is less likely to be in the know about the details of paranormal cases. There are all sorts of compromises one must make to play in the sandox of broadcast television, and after seeing a couple of episodes, I'm impressed with the general tone and production values.

Back