• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Reverse speech

S

schticknz

There is suddenly a great deal of promotion on the Rense site (http://www.rense.com) for Larry Sinclair, and his "reverse speech" analysis ... mostly surrounding Barack Obama, certain claims etc.

So what do people think about reverse speech?

Just a 70s heavy metal throw-back, evps gone into reverse gear or something more mysterious???

For my money, all I'm going to say is something along the lines of ...
"bwahh haa haa haa haa haaa ... do me a favour ..." :D

schtick getting increasingly astonished at those earthlings gullibity

(p.s. my god we have to get rid of the charlatans ... otherwise I might do myself a mischief :p)

[p.p.s couldn't decide where I should start this thread but kind of had the feeling it would be a fairly decent bedfellow to the thread on evps :))

I once had a fisher price train that would play "Old McDonald had a farm" when I pushed it forward. I pulled it backwards once to see what would happen and it told me to kill my family.

True story!

Jose Collado said:
I once had a fisher price train that would play "Old McDonald had a farm" when I pushed it forward. I pulled it backwards once to see what would happen and it told me to kill my family.

True story!

Well in that case there must be something in it then :p... I shall now leave this extremely popular thread and go in search of other more fruitful pastures :D

heg nob flib flib flib nob

(i can't tell you what that is reversed (apart from 'bon bilf bilf bilf bon geh' , of course) cos otherwise i would spontaneously combust ... truthfully ... I really don't make this stuff up, you know :D)

Reverse speech is just another nonsense sound-based "phenomena" like EVP, it's the audio equivelant of finding faces in the clouds.

Jose Collado said:

True story!

I don’t hear it in the version of the song I reversed. I tried to attach it to this message but it won't allow mp3 attachements…It may have just been encoded in the See'n Say songs. Damn you Fischer-Price! :D

Jose Collado said:

True story!

I prefer the direct approach.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MIKDnf43SAQ

Oh the video isn't available anymore! It's a conspiracy!

For a second there I thought your avatar was an orangutan in a tree. Then I realised it was Sylvia Saint. Sorry, same facial expression and hair colour. Why the hell is she in a tree?

Back