• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rendlesham Forest Witnesses Group Episode

Kuzza

Paranormal Novice
After listening to the John Burroughs and Peter Robbins episode again I was wondering if Gene and David are any closer to getting John Burroughs, Jim Penniston and Larry Warren together for a discussion about the 1980 incident. This was brought up in the episode and would be great if it happened.

After listening to the John Burroughs and Peter Robbins episode again I was wondering if Gene and David are any closer to getting John Burroughs, Jim Penniston and Larry Warren together for a discussion about the 1980 incident. This was brought up in the episode and would be great if it happened.

Just to show my own interest in this one, I think it would make a superb episode. If not possible, I would still love to hear more from John Burroughs.

I too would love this to happen. Also a Lt Col Halt interview would be great but I won't hold my breath. He still seems to be interested in doing interviews though as I think he was on C2C recently. I've never quite understood that about Halt - why he doesn't want to distance himself from the subject? I mean why would a high ranking military man want to further his association with Ufos? Unless of course he has some other agenda or motive - like for instance covering over the the truth on behalf of his employers. ;)

Apparently they are trying to get the original people involved together for a the 30th anniversary next year at Bentwaters.

http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=591

Theres a good bit of information about it over at Earthfiles that ive just looked at/listened to. I believe that theres still a lot of information yet to be uncovered about this case in the minds of the original witnesses.

I've never quite understood that about Halt - why he doesn't want to distance himself from the subject? I mean why would a high ranking military man want to further his association with Ufos? Unless of course he has some other agenda or motive - like for instance covering over the the truth on behalf of his employers.

It was mentioned by John Burroughs in the episode that Col Halt's last job was in Washington DC for Dick Cheney working in the Inspector Generals office.
Why would Dick Cheney want to associate himself with Halt?
There is so much more to this story than meets the eye.

Gene and David we need you to find some answers.

It was mentioned by John Burroughs in the episode that Col Halt's last job was in Washington DC for Dick Cheney working in the Inspector Generals office.
Why would Dick Cheney want to associate himself with Halt?
There is so much more to this story than meets the eye.

Gene and David we need you to find some answers.

Yes I heard that too but I also heard that he had been passed over for promotion so which is the truth. Dick Cheney has also often been cited as someone "in the know" regarding Ufos.

I do find myself asking "Why Rendlesham" given how large Earth is, its just a place in the east of england afterall.

Apparently though there is far more odd things about that area than just the UFO incidents of 1980. A lot of preface info can be found in the early chapters of "you cant tell the people"

But i guess the question really should be "Why Not There"?

J. Burroughs recently wrote that the 30th Year Anniversary next year, may take place in the United States.

Halt recently said that what he witnessed were either extra-terrestrial or multi-dimensional.

J. Burroughs recently wrote that the 30th Year Anniversary next year, may take place in the United States.

Halt recently said that what he witnessed were either extra-terrestrial or multi-dimensional.

Very interesting. Any type of television special planned?

J. Burroughs still plans to visit the UK next year to meet any civilian witnesses who came forward. Final plans have not have not yet been scripted.

Back