• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Mrs. Steinberg and "The Trickster"

ward

Paranormal Adept
Alright Gene I've been listening since day one, when you fired the gun all those years ago and this week you mentioned Mrs. Steinberg. How about you let her give us some stories of her experiences with ufology through the years and the wacky ride you two have been on, would be a nice treat for us long time listeners.

Now to you Mr. Trickster, i dont care what Gene says, in this case Gene is totally and completely wrong, the Trickster voice...well...it rocks. Any episode with the demented, knife wieldinging, chemtrail spraying, mod cow cocktail drinking, cattle muttilating, ufo riding little trickster dude just brings a smile to my face. So any time you get the impulse Chris, let that little demented guy out!

I egged Chris on to create a trickster voice, but such things must be taken in moderation. :)

Stories? Well, actually they were wackier with my first wife, but I'll leave it up to her to consider whether she wants to post any of them. We remained friends, and I know she has seen these forums from time to time.

Mmmmmmm, Gene. You sure you wanna let such uncensored stories of madcappery out onto the open interwebby? Scares me man,,,,, scares me...........

Back