• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Question for Gene or David

Jamie1

Paranormal Novice
Audible .com Are you aware that some regions of the the world do not have the same publishing rights as america and therefore are unable to get a lot of the titles that Audible has on offer . This is most depressing as they don't actually tell you about it till you try to download it. I think this should be mentioned in the ads you have running on your podcast.:question:

Audible .com Are you aware that some regions of the the world do not have the same publishing rights as america and therefore are unable to get a lot of the titles that Audible has on offer . This is most depressing as they don't actually tell you about it till you try to download it. I think this should be mentioned in the ads you have running on your podcast.:question:
Actually, I didn't know, but if the ad is renewed by the agency, I'll add that particular piece of information next time. Besides, they only pay us for our U.S. listeners. :)

As I understand it, Audible.com caters for the US market. I don't know where you are, Jamie1, but I know Audible.co.uk often has special offers and freebies available. I assume Australia, Canada and other countries have their own localized versions of Audible.

Have either of you had any experiences that accured shortly after one of your' interviews., that say, seemed to have a connection to that person or subject matter?

No, please fill us in.

dB
Well., in my own experience, simply talking about paranormal phenomena is sometimes enough to illicit an incident. I've read of hauntings that extended themselves into the homes/lives of people who though not directly involved in the primary event., knew the experiencers and had corresponded with them. There are similar examples in UFO cases, (high strangeness aspect). I'll see if I can find some suitable references to back this up. As I can't remember specific cases right now.

Well., in my own experience, simply talking about paranormal phenomena is sometimes enough to illicit an incident. I've read of hauntings that extended themselves into the homes/lives of people who though not directly involved in the primary event., knew the experiencers and had corresponded with them. There are similar examples in UFO cases, (high strangeness aspect). I'll see if I can find some suitable references to back this up. As I can't remember specific cases right now.

This is the reason that I often freak myself out when listening or reading about really messed up spooky shit late at night on my own.

Listen to considerably scary EVP? Fahgeddaboudit

Jeff Ritzman talks about this sort of thing a lot.

Back