• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Question about ultraviolet spectrum

BrandonD

Skilled Investigator
Hi guys, I've read various accounts of ufos making themselves invisible in the visible light spectrum via some sort of high technology. This goes along with my particular ufo sighting, which was a solid object ringed with lights that was momentarily obscured by trees, but had vanished when visible again (or possibly took off at a very fast speed).

Anyway, I've also read that these disguised craft are often visible in the ultraviolet or infrared light spectrums. Is there anyone here who can personally confirm or debunk anything about this?

I ask because it certainly seemed to me that the object I saw had disappeared rather than blasted off. I've been considering purchasing something that would allow me to see in the ultraviolet spectrum. (I have no idea how much something like that would cost...)

BrandonD said:
Anyway, I've also read that these disguised craft are often visible in the ultraviolet or infrared light spectrums. Is there anyone here who can personally confirm or debunk anything about this?

I dunno about "confirmation" but there is video from a couple of years ago in mexico where two cameras were set up side-by-side, one daylight and one infrared. The daylight cam showed empty sky but the infrared showed a round, glowing object.

Back