• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Potential guest: Bill Chalker - Australian scientist & ufologist

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
Gene and Dave:

I think its time you guys had an Aussie on the show! Bill Chalker would be someone that Im sure you would find very interesting to talk to. For one he is a scientist with with university degrees, giving him a level of credibility that not many have in this field.

In addition to that he is well versed in the history of the UFO situation in Australia. That historical knowledge covers not only European Australians but also the Aboriginal people and some fascinating stories of "sky gods" and such that you hear all around the world from indigenous peoples.

Hes also heavily involved with a physical evidence case to with an encounter with a Nordic female type being. They have a hair that was left at the scene and initial testing has yeilded some very interesting results.

And you havent had an Australian on the show yet!

http://www.theozfiles.com/

<center>Australian UFO Researcher Bill Chalker

</center> <center> </center> Bill Chalker, born in Grafton, New South Wales (NSW) Australia, was educated at the University of New England, graduating with an Honours Science Degree (B.Sc. Hons) with majors in Chemistry and Mathematics.

i actually bumped into bill in penrith sydney about a year ago and gave him a copy of the paracasts front page on paper, along with some words of encouragement.
sadly nothing ever eventuated. a pity as he is a walking encyclopedia of australia UFO history

i actually bumped into bill in penrith sydney about a year ago and gave him a copy of the paracasts front page on paper, along with some words of encouragement.
sadly nothing ever eventuated. a pity as he is a walking encyclopedia of australia UFO history

Did he seem open to the idea? I imagine he would as he recently did the BOA show.

he seemed very neutral about the whole thing though he did mention he'd spoken to one of the hosts at some stage in the past.
i had hoped he might do a show as he seems very well researched in the Australian data.
he did mention the "internet",and it didnt seem a postive view and everyone expecting everything for free.

its funny because we couldnt buy any of his books (there was a very limited number that sold out early) because his publisher was in the US , and so he couldnt get stock here in time for the last presentation of his i saw.
id have thought doing a show with a large listener base in the same country your books are easily available for sale would be good for book sales if nothing else.

as i said having seen him give a presentation here in Sydney, i think he'd be an interesting guest for the show.
this is a global phenomena, it makes sense to get data from all over the planet, and bill seems like he could give you the good oil on the aussie scene

he seemed very neutral about the whole thing though he did mention he'd spoken to one of the hosts at some stage in the past.
i had hoped he might do a show as he seems very well researched in the Australian data.
he did mention the "internet",and it didnt seem a postive view and everyone expecting everything for free.

its funny because we couldnt buy any of his books (there was a very limited number that sold out early) because his publisher was in the US , and so he couldnt get stock here in time for the last presentation of his i saw.
id have thought doing a show with a large listener base in the same country your books are easily available for sale would be good for book sales if nothing else.

as i said having seen him give a presentation here in Sydney, i think he'd be an interesting guest for the show.
this is a global phenomena, it makes sense to get data from all over the planet, and bill seems like he could give you the good oil on the aussie scene

Well we know hes not totally against the idea of doing Internet radio as he did Binnalls show.

Hopefully something will come of it.

Back