• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Possible govt use of Triangles

peter222999

Paranormal Novice
Just fuel for thought I recently heard that one possible use for
the silent drifters is data mining. I found this interesting especially
when we dont currently know of a offensive nature , other than
perhaps copying and or destroying magnetic based digital data as
it floats on by
www.ufotshirts.com

Although I know as close to nothing and still be considered alive, I'd toss in the idea of bases.
Lets go out on a limb and make some out on a limb assumptions;
a)They are very large
b)They can remain stationary
c)They can remain quiet
How about the idea that these things are to be used as equipment and intel bases in what many in govt view as emerging conflicts. Under this new form, as we are seeing in Iraq, a presence on the ground is taxing to say the least. Instead of basing in say Jordan, one could have a opcenter above the theater of conflict.
Full of holes, but just a thought.

Noanswers said:
Although I know as close to nothing and still be considered alive, I'd toss in the idea of bases.
Lets go out on a limb and make some out on a limb assumptions;
a)They are very large
b)They can remain stationary
c)They can remain quiet
How about the idea that these things are to be used as equipment and intel bases in what many in govt view as emerging conflicts. Under this new form, as we are seeing in Iraq, a presence on the ground is taxing to say the least. Instead of basing in say Jordan, one could have a opcenter above the theater of conflict.
Full of holes, but just a thought.

I think you aren't going too far out. Earlier in a triangle forum, I suggested that if they work on antigravity, they could be put into a geostationary parking orbit at any altitude, unlike our normal GEOS satellites, which have to be at 27000 miles.
The flaw in your logic about current conflict theatres is that our 'established' government doesn't seem to have a clue about the triangles or what is going on in the various war zones. (other than spending a lot of money and not finding WMDs)
So, the triangles would be someone else (paragov't, ET, etc) doing the watching, and for what purpose, we don't know.

Well all things considered , and whatever their purpose , we can say
that they are reported in many places around the world.
I just would love to see one drift in off the ocean coast here on its
way east to a base , say oh about 2:30 am . I do keep my eyes open
but the odds are slim. As far as bases go you may well be correct
or very close as I have heard theory of them serving as huge
troop carriers.
http:// www.ufotshirts.com

Back