• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Popped my PSYOP cherry

Free episodes:

CapnG

Devil's Advocate
Hooray! Someone called me a "dis-info agent" for the very first time EVER today!

Anybody else get a load of some hot, steamy paranoia lately?

CapnG said:
Hooray! Someone called me a "dis-info agent" for the very first time EVER today!

That's just what a subversive disinformation agent would say.

"I'm not paranoid. Everyone just says so behind my back."

I keep scanning the government jobs for the disinfo agent position . . . I guess they're full. I figure my prior MI experience and sheer number of paracast posts qualify me. The position has to have pretty good benefits. The work can't be too tough.

One day . . . I will join this growing legion of covert employees dedicated to keeping delusional er . . . I mean insightful people from discovering the truth.

CapnG said:

I'm surprised it's your first. Anyway, where'd it happen?

Paranormal Packrat said:
I'm surprised it's your first. Anyway, where'd it happen?

On Youtube. Not exactly the beating heart of intellectual debate in the field of the paranormal I'll grant you but hey, a first is a first. Specifically I was commenting on that Fart Hell bit with the guy who called in all panicked about aliens and then the system got shut down. Then months later he phoned back and admitted it was all a hoax and that he was just an actor looking to earn some cred. People apparently don't like the idea that the satellite system went down during his call coincidentally, and labelled my "denials" as proof I'm a "disinfo agent".

Crazy kids and their internets these days...

I didn't know that guy fessed up. Interesting. I always thought he was/is a fake. I got called closed minded for it. Which is fine, I could say they are gullible for believing it. It's as if most people can't sit on the fence with things. Guess it hurts their butts. It hurts my head to believe things with out back up. So, better my butt than head I guess.

DBTrek said:
I keep scanning the government jobs for the disinfo agent position . . . I guess they're full. I figure my prior MI experience and sheer number of paracast posts qualify me. The position has to have pretty good benefits. The work can't be too tough.

One day . . . I will join this growing legion of covert employees dedicated to keeping delusional er . . . I mean insightful people from discovering the truth.

It isn't listed in the civil service jobs, so you can put your SF-171 form back in its dusty folder. It's more like getting a job as an FBI informant....first you have to prostitute yourself, then they screw you up the youknowatt, THEN they recruit you.
All in a day's work in the gub'min..
"Wea from da gub'min. Wea hea ta HEP!"

Besides, it's listed under "Marketing", anyway. Subtitle is "Advertising Associate".
"The business of America is Business."

Back