• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Poking My Head In..

TeaScholar

Paranormal Novice
Hello. I am new to this forum. Its not my first time posting in a forum, just this one.
I stumbled on it today, in a random google search for "Forums for Contactees"
Which then led to a good couple hours of reading, leading me to decide to go ahead and join.

You all seem like some cool cookies that I would love to spill some of my beans to.

I can make a thread in the appropriate section(s) to let the bean spilling begin, of my experiences with the topics this forum envelops. I just wanted to poke my head in first and introduce myself.

Hi. You can call me TeaScholar. I happen to have a youtube under the exact same name, and there are some videos on there where I discuss some things (or rather spew information that comes to mind). [Other vids on that channel are from a rather underground game you all would be better off never playing xD]
So linking some of those vids would save you all the trouble of sorting through it

If posting links to any of these videos is allowed, let me know; (idk if it's considered bad or self-advertising)

Thanks for your time !

People here give very little respect to anecdotal "alien encounters". That is just the way it is. I confess that (other than my own) I am also really bored by them. Either the aliens are part of the David-Jacobs Evil Alien scenario and or they are Goody Two-Shoes Aryan Space Brothers who would be happy to save planet Earth....if only we could raise our vibration enough so that their sensitive little selves could land here. I'm pretty fed up with contactee stories (except, again, my own).

It 's true, the community can be a little sluggish on the welcome mat thing but generally people here are pleasant and has enough wide ranging opinions to support many different ideas so post away.

Back