• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Philadelphia UFO Video

I'll probably catch hell for this, but everything I have observed about the "ufo" is consistent with the appearance and behavior of a balloon.

can we tack down the poeple that shot it? what do we know about the video? what do we know about the people that was with the person that day?

Farside said:
can we tack down the poeple that shot it? what do we know about the video? what do we know about the people that was with the person that day?

Check out the comments under the vid. You can contact the guy via that method maybe. He was there posting comments.

Philybits is the guys username.

Does anyone have any other pics, videos, or even stories in the Philadelphia area? I'm from that area and I'm curious. Thanks.

Back