• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paranormal Enthusiast

Victoria Rudolph

Paranormal Novice
I have been researching the UFO topic for over 30 years. I am an experiencer and my family experienced several odd events that began when my parents bought a 10’acre wooded “country house” in 1967 in Ludingtonville, NY close to Brewster, NY.

We lived in Manhattan and for 3 years traveled every weekend to this house. At first my parents thought these events were our imagination. After all, we were used to city noises 24/7. But things got stranger. On one occasion I shared a room with my younger sister and I slept on the top bunk. One night I woke in the middle of the night and found myself in the lower bunk. My younger sister was clinging to my chest. I literally had to show my parents the bruise for them to believe me. No one could figure out how I could have gotten off the top bunk. I was not one to sleep walk or call out of bed.

My sister said that I was flying away in her dreams and she had to keep me from going up into the sky. On a few other occasions my parents would witness strange lights coming from the woods on our property. They started inviting extended family to come spend weekends becuase no one wanted to be alone there.

The final straw occurred during the winter when in the middle of the night my father went to the bathroom and saw the same lights. He woke my mother and they saw foot prints in the snow. The next morning they walked out on their deck and saw what they said were tiny boot prints in the snow. By this point the house which they thought would be a nice and peaceful distraction from my father’s busy law office had created more stress and they sold it.

I was too young to make the connection becuase they did not share the lights or footprint story until I was much older and Whitley Strieber’s book was published about out his own experiences in the same area.

I was 5 when they purchased that house and 8 when they sold it. This was just the beginning of many strange events which occurred throughout my youth. It wasn’t until my senior year of college after a very mild earthquake that the events started again. I just ignored them for a while. Finally I had a frank conversation with my mother who told me the whole story about the experiences in that first weekend home and why they sold it.

Needless to say after many more strange experiences I began to do research on the topic. I have learned they my story is common and that these experiences might have to do with what the late Mac Tonnies described as a highly advanced and intelligent species of crytpoterrestrials. Those entities in our folklore. Yet I 100% convinced that with all of the military and civilian evidence there are also other non terrestrial species who share our universe and visit our planet.

As humans we are just beginning to accept the nature of our reality. Who would have thought that in 2020 we would be dealing with a virus as dealdly as the flu in 1917 and can’t find a cure. I open up this conversation to anyone who wants to reply. Safe safe and healthy

I have been researching the UFO topic for over 30 years. I am an experiencer and my family experienced several odd events that began when ...
Welcome to the forum! It's been very quiet here of late, so it's nice to see someone new. I'd like to know more about what you mean when you say you've been "researching the UFO topic". Generally we tend to think of research as a methodical form of study, similar to that of the scientific method. Very few people in ufology actually do that kind of research.

Ufology today is mostly a form of information gathering that culminates in some sort of media presentation such as a book, podcast, radio show, documentary, or other form of entertainment. I tend to think of myself as a casual ufologist with an affinity for the analysis of those reports and concepts that are associated with UFOs and the paranormal.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! It's been very quiet here of late, so it's nice to see someone new. I'd like to know more about what you mean when you say you've been "researching the UFO topic". Generally we tend to think of research as a methodical form of study, similar to that of the scientific method. Very few people in ufology actually do that kind of research.

Ufology today is mostly a form of information gathering that culminates in some sort of media presentation such as a book, podcast, radio show, documentary, or other form of entertainment. I tend to think of myself as a casual ufologist with an affinity for the analysis of those reports and concepts that are associated with UFOs and the paranormal.

Hi thank you for your email. I think of myself as a researcher because I have spent years reading and methodically weeding through everything available on the subject. I have analyzed everything and I am looking to connect with like minded people who just want to figure out what all of these events mean. Years ago I became frustrated with the subject because one could only be considered an expert if they were a "scientist". These experts quickly dismissed anyone's story that might threaten their "status" or their "spin" in this industry. Believe me I have spoken and met with many of these people. I noticed recently that this was changing.

I would like to write a book or at least publish an article on my own experiences and observations knowing that it might help other people who need reassurance they are not alone. I just haven't found the time to do it yet as I am a professional artist and in the midst of writing a book for my specific art industry. Therefore, I might add some of my story here from time to time to see if people are interested. I am a wife, mother and professional. I believe that my life experiences have enabled me to become empathetic and open minded and a keen social observer and hope to contribute this subject in a positive way. I have no agenda other than to engage in the discussion with no judgement just enthusiasm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi thank you for your email. I think of myself as a researcher because I have spent years reading and methodically weeding through everything available on the subject. I have analyzed everything and I am looking to connect with like minded people who just want to figure out what all of these events mean. Years ago I became frustrated with the subject because one could only be considered an expert if they were a "scientist". These experts quickly dismissed anyone's story that might threaten their "status" or their "spin" in this industry. Believe me I have spoken and met with many of these people. I noticed recently that this was changing.
I appreciate what you're saying. Territoriality exists in all areas of human endeavor, so it's not surprising that we should find ourselves coming up against it in ufology. When you speak of scientists in particular, I believe they can be very helpful under the right circumstances. However, I also believe that intellectual elitism is counterproductive. What matters is whether or not progress can be made in our understanding. There are a lot of ways for that to happen, and IMO anyone with a genuine and constructive interest should be welcomed.

With that in mind, when you say you have spent "years reading and methodically weeding through everything available on the subject" what is your methodology? How do you identify the weeds? And when you say you'd like to connect with like-minded people, how do you think that like-mindedness can be established? These are challenging questions, but in no way meant to discourage. I imagine that you would agree that communication on these issues is essential in order to be successful.
I would like to write a book or at least publish an article on my own experiences and observations knowing that it might help other people who need reassurance they are not alone. I just haven't found the time to do it yet as I am a professional artist and in the midst of writing a book for my specific art industry. Therefore, I might add some of my story here from time to time to see if people are interested.
I would like very much to hear about your experiences and check-out your artwork. Other members have posted their experiences and art on the forum, including myself. It seems that creativity and an interest in UFOs and the paranormal often go hand-in-hand. For mine, it's probably easier to visit my websites than to search the forum. My experiences are here ? and my art ( music ) is here ?. Try this link ? for forum threads on personal experiences from our members.
I am a wife, mother and professional. I believe that my life experiences have enabled me to become empathetic and open minded and a keen social observer and hope to contribute this subject in a positive way. I have no agenda other than to engage in the discussion with no judgement just enthusiasm.
It sounds like you have a very positive approach. My reaction score here is over 50% positive, but not by much. My analytical approach has been frequently misinterpreted as judgmental. I have attempted to work around this by reading such books as Emotional Intelligence, and applying those principles, but I also feel that in a discussion, recipients are not devoid of responsibility for the way a discussion is interpreted. In other words, being aware of how our incoming filters can color our perceptions, can be equally as important as being aware of how we deliver.

Last edited:
I appreciate what you're saying. Territoriality exists in all areas of human endeavor, so it's not surprising that we should find ourselves coming up against it in ufology. When you speak of scientists in particular, I believe they can be very helpful under the right circumstances. However, I also believe that intellectual elitism is counterproductive. What matters is whether or not progress can be made in our understanding. There are a lot of ways for that to happen, and IMO anyone with a genuine and constructive interest should be welcomed.

With that in mind, when you say you have spent "years reading and methodically weeding through everything available on the subject" what is your methodology? How do you identify the weeds? And when you say you'd like to connect with like-minded people, how do you think that like-mindedness can be established? These are challenging questions, but in no way meant to discourage. I imagine that you would agree that communication on these issues is essential in order to be successful.

I would like very much to hear about your experiences and check-out your artwork. Other members have posted their experiences and art on the forum, including myself. It seems that creativity and an interest in UFOs and the paranormal often go hand-in-hand. For mine, it's probably easier to visit my websites than to search the forum. My experiences are here ? and my art ( music ) is here ?. Try this link ? for forum threads on personal experiences from our members.

It sounds like you have a very positive approach. My reaction score here is over 50% positive, but not by much. My analytical approach has been frequently misinterpreted as judgmental. I have attempted to work around this by reading such books as Emotional Intelligence, and applying those principles, but I also feel that in a discussion, recipients are not devoid of responsibility for the way a discussion is interpreted. In other words, being aware of how our incoming filters can color our perceptions, can be equally as important as being aware of how we deliver.

Hi,
I appreciate your comments. I am new to this venue. I admit that I am terrible with editing my own writing so whoever has been editing thank you. I am not posting here for grading.

When I mean "weed" I refer to those people who spend most of their time debunking other people's experiences or keep going back to government coverups claiming that this information is for an elite few. The "snake oil" sales people who claim they are the only ones who have the classified information so please give them $ for their cause.

I have witnessed several people in this field who arrogantly dismiss someone's experience as a "not real" because they were not published or had physical proof. Many of us have had experiences which we can recite in detail but can't provide photographs or scars.

In addition, each person's experience is relived through their own personal faith and cultural filters. One person's angel might be another person's perceived ghost, jinn, alien, or fairy. It all depends on what we have been taught in our childhood. Luckily I was blessed with parents and grandparents who were open minded and exposed me to many faiths, cultures and history. They also taught me to be empathetic and an independent thinker. I also believe that experiencing adversity can also expand one's awareness.

Some people have had horribly invasive abduction experiences while others recount a pleasant events. Charles Hall wrote 4 books about his friendship with the "Tall Whites". How can anyone discount this? I spent a week with Steven Greer in the desert and ,while his approach is different, it is also real. There are many many species of these "other" beings, and I don't think they are a threat to our planet or even our national security. Many of us are on different journeys in life and so we can't possibly all expected to understand or experience the same things in the same way. Yet many of us have had these experiences and they are similar.

My goal is to connect with people who want to share their experiences in a safe place and not feel judged by some false criteria.
I literally had one person tell me that I couldn't have possibly ever had this experience because of course he was "extremely wealthy and 'they' would have landed on his lawn first". His implication that his inherited wealth made him more worthy of the experience made me realize that we are all at different points of this spiritual journey and it we shouldn't share this with people unless they ask or bring up the topic. These experiences don't discriminate by demographic, race, religion, age or culture. There are people all over the world, living different lives who have had these "experiences".

I am grateful to have been open enough to have "experiences". It has helped me to become more creative and hopefully less ignorant.

Hi,
I appreciate your comments. I am new to this venue. I admit that I am terrible with editing my own writing so whoever has been editing thank you. I am not posting here for grading.
Participating here regularly has helped me become a better writer. I hope it helps you too. As an admin, I sometimes reformat a post to make it easier to read, but never change the substance. So I am the guilty one. I'm glad you don't mind.
When I mean "weed" I refer to those people who spend most of their time debunking other people's experiences or keep going back to government coverups claiming that this information is for an elite few. The "snake oil" sales people who claim they are the only ones who have the classified information so please give them $ for their cause.
I share your sentiments
I have witnessed several people in this field who arrogantly dismiss someone's experience as a "not real" because they were not published or had physical proof. Many of us have had experiences which we can recite in detail but can't provide photographs or scars.
relive
In addition, each person's experience is relived through their own personal faith and cultural filters. One person's angel might be another person's perceived ghost, jinn, alien, or fairy. It all depends on what we have been taught in our childhood. Luckily I was blessed with parents and grandparents who were open minded and exposed me to many faiths, cultures and history. They also taught me to be empathetic and an independent thinker. I also believe that experiencing adversity can also expand one's awareness.
You were fortunate to have such parents and grandparents, and your approach sounds very positive.
Some people have had horribly invasive abduction experiences while others recount a pleasant events. Charles Hall wrote 4 books about his friendship with the "Tall Whites". How can anyone discount this? I spent a week with Steven Greer in the desert and ,while his approach is different, it is also real. There are many many species of these "other" beings, and I don't think they are a threat to our planet or even our national security. Many of us are on different journeys in life and so we can't possibly all expected to understand or experience the same things in the same way. Yet many of us have had these experiences and they are similar.
I don't know enough about Charles Hall yet to offer a reasonably objective and well informed opinion, but I'm with the crowd who see Greer as having at least one foot solidly in the snake oil camp. For more on that I would refer you to our former cohost Christopher O'Brien. Also try these links:

Dr. Steven Greer - The Paracast June 2008 - At one point David Biedny calls him a blight on the field of ufology.

The show recorded in 2008 ( link above ) starts out right away with a plea for 6 million dollars worth of funding for a Project Orion. It's now 2020 and nothing has come out of his free zero point quantum flux energy device. No credible evidence that his claims about it are true or are even plausible has been presented. I've explored his comments on T. Towsend Brown's antigravitics and am thoroughly satisfied it has nothing to do with antigravity.

He often bulldozes his way through his talking points, covering numerous issues without allowing sufficient space for discussion or counterpoint. There's also more, much more, but his followers dismiss it as an organized conspiracy against him. Our former cohost Christopher O'Brien, who I have immense respect for as a true field investigator has also offered a few choice examples during his time with the show.

That's not to say that Greer doesn't occasionally make some good points, but mixing enough agreeable content with contentious claims is also an age-old tactic for selling snake oil.
My goal is to connect with people who want to share their experiences in a safe place and not feel judged by some false criteria.
Online forums in general require a certain degree of tolerance by everyone involved for the way that others express themselves. Miscommunications and misunderstandings are common, and sometimes people can be downright unpleasant from a particular point of view, and yet not break any of the rules. But in my experience no risk = no reward. I've even been banned here myself twice :p , but it has all been a tremendous learning experience, and you can always count on me to be fair-minded.
I literally had one person tell me that I couldn't have possibly ever had this experience because of course he was "extremely wealthy and 'they' would have landed on his lawn first". His implication that his inherited wealth made him more worthy of the experience made me realize that we are all at different points of this spiritual journey and it we shouldn't share this with people unless they ask or bring up the topic. These experiences don't discriminate by demographic, race, religion, age or culture. There are people all over the world, living different lives who have had these "experiences".
While I am an unapologetic believer in alien visitation, and would swear on a stack of Bibles that my own experiences are true, I also recognize that if ufology is to be taken seriously, or gain any degree of respect, we need to recognize the valid points made by debunkers and skeptics. However the offhanded dismissiveness of the wealthy skeptic you encountered was both unconstructive and disrespectful.

In contrast, constructive criticism and debate within a friendly setting is a tried and true method of attempting to establish the truth of an issue, or at least, move the discussion forward. The Socratic Method and Critical Thinking are such examples. Because of this, I don't expect anyone to believe a story ( including mine ) based solely on a personal account.

I also accept that there is insufficient scientifically valid material evidence available to the public to scientifically prove that alien visitation is an objective reality. This is a difficult situation for us believers, but it is important to concede that it is presently true, or we can rightfully be said to have lost our objectivity.
I am grateful to have been open enough to have "experiences". It has helped me to become more creative and hopefully less ignorant.
I'm glad you feel grateful for your experiences and look forward to hearing more of your perspective. Also feel free to post links to your artwork ?

Last edited:
Participating here regularly has helped me become a better writer. I hope it helps you too. As an admin, I sometimes reformat a post to make it easier to read, but never change the substance. So I am the guilty one. I'm glad you don't mind.

I share your sentiments

You were fortunate to have such parents and grandparents, and your approach sounds very positive.

I don't know enough about Charles Hall yet to offer a reasonably objective and well informed opinion, but I'm with the crowd who see Greer as having at least one foot solidly in the snake oil camp. For more on that I would refer you to our former cohost Christopher O'Brien. Also try these links:

Dr. Steven Greer - The Paracast June 2008 - At one point David Biedny calls him a blight on the field of ufology.

The show recorded in 2008 ( link above ) starts out right away with a plea for 6 million dollars worth of funding for a Project Orion. It's now 2020 and nothing has come out of his free zero point quantum flux energy device. No credible evidence that his claims about it are true or are even plausible has been presented. I've explored his comments on T. Towsend Brown's antigravitics and am thoroughly satisfied it has nothing to do with antigravity.

He often bulldozes his way through his talking points, covering numerous issues without allowing sufficient space for discussion or counterpoint. There's also more, much more, but his followers dismiss it as an organized conspiracy against him. Our former cohost Christopher O'Brien, who I have immense respect for as a true field investigator has also offered a few choice examples during his time with the show.

That's not to say that Greer doesn't occasionally make some good points, but mixing enough agreeable content with contentious claims is also an age-old tactic for selling snake oil.

Online forums in general require a certain degree of tolerance by everyone involved for the way that others express themselves. Miscommunications and misunderstandings are common, and sometimes people can be downright unpleasant from a particular point of view, and yet not break any of the rules. But in my experience no risk = no reward. I've even been banned here myself twice :p , but it has all been a tremendous learning experience, and you can always count on me to be fair-minded.

While I am an unapologetic believer in alien visitation, and would swear on a stack of Bibles that my own experiences are true, I also recognize that if ufology is to be taken seriously, or gain any degree of respect, we need to recognize the valid points made by debunkers and skeptics. However the offhanded dismissiveness of the wealthy skeptic you encountered was both unconstructive and disrespectful.

In contrast, constructive criticism and debate within a friendly setting is a tried and true method of attempting to establish the truth of an issue, or at least, move the discussion forward. The Socratic Method and Critical Thinking are such examples. Because of this, I don't expect anyone to believe a story ( including mine ) based solely on a personal account.

I also accept that there is insufficient scientifically valid material evidence available to the public to scientifically prove that alien visitation is an objective reality. This is a difficult situation for us believers, but it is important to concede that it is presently true, or we can rightfully be said to have lost our objectivity.

I'm glad you feel grateful for your experiences and look forward to hearing more of your perspective. Also feel free to post links to your artwork ?
Hi Yes I agree that Greer's Orion project was suspect at best and he lost a lot of credibility but his movies have been compelling . That being said he deserves credit for pulling together that Disclosure conference Washington DC in 2007.

I did have "et" experiences with him and the group while at one of his C5 desert week events so I can verify what he teaches is valuable. HIs methods work. Most importantly he did teach us how to do this for ourselves. I attended this event because I had watched the 2007 film and read his books. What happened there was definitely paranormal but different from what I had encountered before. It really verified for me that there are many forms of this experience and it is different for each individual. He did provide a disclaimer ahead of time that it wouldn't be a "dog and pony" show. Most of the attendees were very sincere and interested.
I am not ready to post my art work because it has nothing to do with my experiences. Only once did I have a memory of what these entities looked like and how they interacted with me. Though I did have two other experiences in broad daylight and my next door neighbor at the time also witnessed one event as well as my husband. My paranomal experiences have run the gamut of so many different types of experiences.
Each one has been like an "initiation" a trust building with several entities. They have never hurt me in any way and they have also been there for us when I needed help with a problem or a crisis and I don't ask for help. They just show up.
I haven't been able to find my artistic voice for the experiences. I am a professionally trained painter but spend most of my work with fiber and teaching fiber. I am a very happy person and feel blessed for these moments. I really need to write these down in depth. I just have problems finding my voice.

Recently my husband is having experiences too and he is very open. He is a successful business man but has managed to stay grounded. This interchange with you has helped me recall the events and stories so I would like to send you my story if you will read it and help me edit it. I believe that my timing is perfect because so many people are home and out of work and need hope.

Maybe my story will help other people. Not everyone will believe me but I don't care. It is my story. It is my truth. Here is my website Victoria L Rudolph Rug Hooking Kits and Classes. I am always working on the website but the actual art work takes up a lot of my time between designing and executing so I am slow in editing the site. Thank you for your time and In the meantime, stay healthy.

Hi Yes I agree that Greer's Orion project was suspect at best and he lost a lot of credibility but his movies have been compelling. That being said he deserves credit for pulling together that Disclosure conference Washington DC in 2007.
That event got some news coverage, but ultimately didn't tell us anything we didn't already know. If I recall correctly it was also a money making venture, so hardly an equivalent to actual Senate hearings.
I did have "et" experiences with him and the group while at one of his C5 desert week events so I can verify what he teaches is valuable. HIs methods work.
The writer of the article I linked to in may last post also went on one of Greer's missions and has a different take. As of yet, I haven't seen anything come from Greer's projects that provides sufficient evidence to connect him or his methods to anything verifiably alien, and am presently of the opinion that if anything genuine were to happen during one of his missions, it would be entirely coincidental.
Most importantly he did teach us how to do this for ourselves. I attended this event because I had watched the 2007 film and read his books. What happened there was definitely paranormal but different from what I had encountered before. It really verified for me that there are many forms of this experience and it is different for each individual. He did provide a disclaimer ahead of time that it wouldn't be a "dog and pony" show. Most of the attendees were very sincere and interested.
I'm sure that Greer attracts participants who are sincere. I've met a few of his fans. They were already sold before going on his excursion. However sincerity alone isn't sufficient evidence that anything involving aliens actually happened, or that if it did, that it had anything to do with Greer or his methods.

If Greer's methods really do provide sufficient scientifically valid evidence of alien visitation, I cannot help but think the rest of the world would know by now. The Paracast interview with Greer was recorded was in 2008. At that time David Biedny predicted that although Greer claimed he would be releasing compelling evidence that fall, no such material would be released, and I have seen nothing sufficiently compelling to impress me since.

That's 12 years ago, and to my knowledge, all we have are stories from fans and videos of vague lights off in the distance. That being said, perhaps your experience was more extraordinary than anything else I've seen coming from Greer. I don't know because I wasn't there. So I would be interested in knowing why you believe you had an actual ET experience.

Also, if you know of other significant cost free evidence and can provide links, I would be more than happy to take a look. Presently I don't even like contributing to his YouTube stats by clicking there, but if you feel there is something worthwhile, I'll do it anyway. So far all I have seen are a couple of rather bad videos that show nothing unusual enough to set them apart from anything natural or manmade.

As for Greer's movies, they are designed as money makers rather than as free and open documentaries, and none of them disclose anything verifiably alien. Given his past performances, I wouldn't be inclined to grant them any weight whatsoever unless they were backed by some serious independently verifiable evidence.
I am not ready to post my artwork because it has nothing to do with my experiences. I haven't been able to find my artistic voice for the experiences. I am a professionally trained painter but spend most of my work with fiber and teaching fiber. I am a very happy person and feel blessed for these moments. I really need to write these down in depth. I just have problems finding my voice.
I did find your website as you indicated below. It has some really nice stuff on it. I would suggest that given your creative drive and talent, that finding your voice is just a matter of time and practice. The best way to start IMO is just to begin writing something ... anything. The forum here is a really good way to practice without being too concerned about formalities.

To take it to the next level I would suggest you learn how to create an MS Word document formatted to approximate the formatting of the published book. There are some guides out there, but one way to inspire self-learning is to use a book with a format you already like as a model, and recreate the parameters such as chapter title styles, word count per page, page size, page numbering, margins, and line spacing. Begin with a table of contents, add chapters with titles, and then start filling them in with content. Your voice will be sure to follow.

NOTE: The above suggestion is probably more than most publishers will require. Many have their own preferred parameters, so if you have a preferred publisher in mind, you can look them up and get their preferred parameters. However, if you have a particular feel that you want your readers to experience while holding your book and reading it, then you can always request that your publisher follow your chosen formatting as closely as possible.
Only once did I have a memory of what these entities looked like and how they interacted with me. Though I did have two other experiences in broad daylight and my next door neighbor at the time also witnessed one event as well as my husband. My paranormal experiences have run the gamut of so many different types of experiences. Each one has been like an "initiation" a trust building with several entities. They have never hurt me in any way and they have also been there for us when I needed help with a problem or a crisis and I don't ask for help. They just show up.
Your experiences sound very interesting and I'm willing to grant that they are entirely real to you. By that, I mean that the objective reality of the situation may or may not be what you subjectively interpret to be. The ufo phenomenon can be very tricksterish, and independently verifiable repeatable evidence is needed before any certain conclusions can be drawn. I would guess that your entities will not be very forthcoming in that regard.
Recently my husband is having experiences too and he is very open. He is a successful business man but has managed to stay grounded. This interchange with you has helped me recall the events and stories so I would like to send you my story if you will read it and help me edit it. I believe that my timing is perfect because so many people are home and out of work and need hope.
The most important thing to do is to just start writing. Use can the tips above to get started, but if you're not familiar with the technicalities of word processing, don't worry about them for now. Just start with a blank page and lay down whatever it is about your experiences that you are drawn toward expressing first.

✅ TIP: Save your work frequently and occasionally back it up to a separate drive. This will help to avoid loss from system failures or unexpected power outages.

When you get to a point where you feel you need to take a break to review, then you can begin the process of editing and formatting. I don't have the time to add that to my to-do list unless your alien friends can first provide me with some information or evidence that can be easily and independently verified as genuine and not already known. I will assume for now that's not going to happen.

However some publishers will edit and format a rough draft for you for a fee. It depends on how polished you want it to be before you submit it to them. If you are a new author without an exclusive blockbuster story, my suggestion is to polish it up as much as possible yourself first. @Gene Steinberg has written a few books, so he might also have some very useful suggestions. There are also some self-publishing options that are very inexpensive.
Maybe my story will help other people. Not everyone will believe me but I don't care. It is my story. It is my truth. Here is my website Victoria L Rudolph Rug Hooking Kits and Classes. I am always working on the website but the actual art work takes up a lot of my time between designing and executing so I am slow in editing the site. Thank you for your time and In the meantime, stay healthy.
I am glad you are inspired to write your story. I also believe it is important for you to tell it as "your truth". Over time you may find that your perspective changes, but initial impressions are still a valuable part of the total set of experiences over time.

From personal experience, I know that my own impressions and interpretations are now very different than they were at the time of my experiences, and if I were offered the opportunity to relive them, or to experience a repeat of the phenomena, I would handle them very differently. I would be insisting that I be able to take away from the experience some independently verifiable information or physical evidence sufficient to prove their objective reality.

IMO it's time these entities, whatever they are, started engaging us with some serious transparency. We expect transparency in all our own relationships, and in society in general. We ought not to be so wowed by their presence that we simply give them a pass on matters of disclosure. I've had enough of them sneaking around society clandestinely appearing here and there for select individuals without leaving behind any reason for the rest of us to take them seriously.

But don't let my attitude prevent you from expressing yourself here on the forum or discourage you from writing your book. I will give you the benefit of the doubt regarding your sincerity, and the sentiment that your story might help others is admirable. Thanks for sharing :cool: .

Here's a movie suggestion if you haven't checked it out yet. We watched it on Netflix. It's a little different and features Allison Brie whose character works in a fabric shop!

Last edited:
Hi thank you for your advice on the writing. Let's not engage further on Steven Greer, we can agree to disagree on that topic and let it go. I went to one of his retreats and merely mentioned it to prove that I have in fact spent time researching this topic. I have met and spoken to other people in this industry too. I am not interested in proving my lifetime of these "experiences". I have no physical proof. I wasn't always alone either when these events occurred. My hope is that my audience might find something interesting about them. I thought this forum was a place to share these events and find support not to meet skeptics along the way. Stay healthy

Hi thank you for your advice on the writing. Let's not engage further on Steven Greer, we can agree to disagree on that topic and let it go.
I'm not a believer in the agree to disagree attitude. To me it's like saying it's okay for two people to ignore the truth in an argument, and walk away, allowing the falsehood to spread. Or that it's okay to retreat because someone doesn't want to be exposed as a con artist, or one's ego can't handle having to reevaluate their position. None of that is okay. It irks the hell out of me.

However because you have every right not to further engage on the subject, you are certainly entitled to maintain your views despite whatever evidence to the contrary there is.
I went to one of his retreats and merely mentioned it to prove that I have in fact spent time researching this topic.
That is more than many people do, so at least you were open minded enough to try it out and see for yourself. I respect that much.
I have met and spoken to other people in this industry too.
I hope that went well for you.
I am not interested in proving my lifetime of these "experiences". I have no physical proof. I wasn't always alone either when these events occurred.
Same here. I wish I had some strong evidence, but that is one of the most frustrating things about the phenomenon. It doesn't seem to want anyone to have any substantial evidence. It demonstrates a purposeful elusiveness and lack of transparency. Why exactly is that? I've heard a number of lame excuses from contactees, experiencers, and sci-fi writers. Surely any sufficiently evolved race should be able to do better than all of them combined.
My hope is that my audience might find something interesting about them.
Me too. In fact I do find it interesting, but perhaps not in the way you might prefer. I have found it beneficial to hear-out views that are different than mine because it means I'm gaining another perspective, and sometimes that perspective can open unexpected paths toward further understanding. Feeding biases and protecting egos are low priorities for me. That sometimes gets me in trouble.
I thought this forum was a place to share these events and find support not to meet skeptics along the way.
Both are possible and perfectly acceptable provided that they stay within the forum guidelines. I happen to be a combination believer & skeptic. I see differences of opinion as opportunities to learn something new. You have your process for weeding. So do I, and nobody, including myself, is exempt. Your situation goes beyond the usual. You are not a random experiencer, and that makes a huge difference.

The lack of evidence for a rare and random event is understandable. Not so with a phenomenon that has afforded repeated opportunities to acquire evidence. Brushing that off as unimportant is a red flag where credibility is concerned. FWIW, if you have another opportunity, then assert yourself. Be positive and persistent. Assuming they are real, it's time for them to do some explaining.
Stay healthy
You too.

Last edited:
Back