• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast Tv

Ever see the movie Fight Club? It's from that movie.

God ... "Fight Club"'s a great film (very few great films but FC is definitely one ... in my opinion). Actually it (in my opinion) is the only film I can think of that is better than the book version. The book left me a bit cold ... as does a lot of Palahniuk unfortunately. He should be a really great author. Someone said once that he is our generation's Don DeLillo. Nope ... Don DeLillo can dislocate your mind with one small sentence. Palahniuk isn't there ... yet.

However, "Fight Club" (the film) is deeply visceral. My god it makes you want to get punched in the face, it makes you want to make soap, it makes you want to give up your stuff and burn it all to hell ... or is it just me and my end of the year rabbitting on and on for no apparent reason?? :D

Damn ... got the Pixies "Where is my mind" going through the old brain now ... damn you "Fight Club" ... damn you :D (oh and thanks dB ... means I've got to go and watch it again now, beer in hand).

Carry onnnnn ...

i've got a question, i'm allergic to pie and i cannot eat pie and where is my 2009 calendar.....damned UPS, they say 3 to 5 days... but you KNOW it's gonna be 3 to 6. :question::frown:

God ... "Fight Club"'s a great film (very few great films but FC is definitely one ... in my opinion). Actually it (in my opinion) is the only film I can think of that is better than the book version. The book left me a bit cold ... as does a lot of Palahniuk unfortunately. He should be a really great author. Someone said once that he is our generation's Don DeLillo. Nope ... Don DeLillo can dislocate your mind with one small sentence. Palahniuk isn't there ... yet.

However, "Fight Club" (the film) is deeply visceral. My god it makes you want to get punched in the face, it makes you want to make soap, it makes you want to give up your stuff and burn it all to hell ... or is it just me and my end of the year rabbitting on and on for no apparent reason?? :D

Damn ... got the Pixies "Where is my mind" going through the old brain now ... damn you "Fight Club" ... damn you :D (oh and thanks dB ... means I've got to go and watch it again now, beer in hand).

Carry onnnnn ...

Best part of Fight Club? Where Meatloaf dies! If only Marky Mark and Vanilla Ice got the shit beat out of them too it would be a fav of mine.

i've got a question, i'm allergic to pie and i cannot eat pie and where is my 2009 calendar.....damned UPS, they say 3 to 5 days... but you KNOW it's gonna be 3 to 6. :question::frown:

What kind of calender? I just use my pooter's calender. Well, if I used a calender that is. I miss the bikini calender I had years ago though.

There's some good vids over in the pie forum. Worth a few rashes and sneezes.

Back