• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast + discussions on latest posts feed

Wade

FeralNormal master
Gene, is it possible or desirable to make any paracast + discussions appear on latest threads w/o having to sign in? Also if it does start getting more discussions going and is seen by new members maybe a certain thread will entice others to join. Can the link be made clickable but not accessible unless you have an account?

Too many permutations. If the forum is strictly for people in the Paracast+ member group, I can't make it available to anyone else without making it available to all. If we display episodes without valid links, except for Paracast+ members, we just get complaints. There's a gray area here that I will want to play with, though. Let me see what I can come up with without confusing anyone.

By making some stuff pop into existence, though, when you have your membership upgraded to Paracast+, it makes it easier to figure out how to get the new stuff.

Back