• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast Chocolate anyone? :D

Paracast Chocolates Anyone? :D

• w0w! I want some and not the cheap stuff! ;)

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I'll take mine in white chocolate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll never happen David will eat 'em all! :(

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I'll take mine dinner mint style.

• Yuck! No way butthead!

• I can come up with a better variety of a chocolate Paracast I'll post it here.

• Total voters

phantasmosxmagnum

Phantasmic wonders await
Other than the usual possible Paracast goodies the old t-shirts, caps, mugs, key chains, etc., I wonder if anyone would want to buy/donate to get some really tasty goodies like, eh David Biedny's obsession chocolate Paracast style? :D
If they were truly good then we may never see them since David would eat them all! LOL
Hmm, maybe a dinner mint and other edible goodies could be derived. A twisted version of the old easter bunny would be hilarious! :D

paracastlogolgchc2.jpg

paracastlogolgchc.jpg

Filter Forge's Chocolate Factory filter?

Nah, if David is the Yoda of Photoshop then I'm the JarJar Binks of the wannabes! LOL Besides I can't afford Photoshop, right now & I'd probably be lost if I tried to use it. So I look for bargain software or shareware for the Mac and I ran across this little gem, for me anyways, called Image Tricks. ;) I had the free version but MacUpdate ran a special and I upgraded to the Pro version for like $8.95 I believe. It works for me as a hobbyist and it's very quick too since it uses Apple's OS X Core Image Filters. It turned out to be more fun than I expected after I started playing around with it. :D

http://www.belightsoft.com/products/imagetricks/overview.php

On Image Tricks: Filters>Shaded Materials>Chocolate.

Back