• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

One night in South Dakota

celia

chupa chupa
So one night of our cross country trip from Seattle to Boston and back, we were on a desolate I-90 road at about 2am or so when I saw a large winged shadow from the corner of my eye and it swooped down, blocking out the headlights of the car and disappeared. Now we were both really tired and I thought I was seeing things when my hubby looks over at me from the drivers seat and says, "Did you see that?"

Needless to say we pulled over to sleep right after...

So one night of our cross country trip from Seattle to Boston and back, we were on a desolate I-90 road at about 2am or so when I saw a large winged shadow from the corner of my eye and it swooped down, blocking out the headlights of the car and disappeared. Now we were both really tired and I thought I was seeing things when my hubby looks over at me from the drivers seat and says, "Did you see that?"

I saw what looked like a pterodactyl swoop down at my father's head at night before. It was an owl.

I have to say you were brave to pull over right there and sleep. I would have hit the gas and gotten out of there!

Did it resemble anything in particular? Was it like a giant bird or was there something more humanoid about it?

Back