• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Taunia Derenberger

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
taunia.jpgTaunia Derenberger is the daughter of UFO experiencer Woodrow Derenberger, author of the book "Beyond Lanulos: Our Fifty Years with Indrid Cold." She was born in Parkersburg, West Virginia, and is a mother of five. Derenberger graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s degree in Business with a concentration in marketing and public relations. Her father worked for Union Carbide before becoming an appliance salesman and a famous but controversial contactee.

Taunia Derenberger-Bowman was just a little girl when her father’s claim he had experienced a terrifying close encounter captured national attention, and the questions continue to this day. Taunia says, in the days, weeks and years that followed, her father interacted with what he said was an “alien” being from another planet, was visited by Men in Black and interrogated by the U.S. government.

She says the Army veteran, and church deacon was told to be quiet, but instead he did an extensive radio interview and wrote the book “Visitors from Lanulos.” The book continues to be sold worldwide. Taunia says that the purported extraterrestrial, Indrid Cold, and his crew are still around, keeping an eye on the entire Derenberger family tree.

Please don't hesitate to ask some probing questions, folks. In passing, it's interesting to note that none other than John Keel researched the case in the late 1960s and evidently took it seriously.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Postponed! New date to be announced!
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

To Download After The Paracast: Please Subscribe to The Paracast Plus
For Five-Year and Lifetime Subscriptions: Use Coupon Code ufo20 for a 20% Discount!

www.theparacast.plus

Choose Your Membership Upgrade

I am completely ignorant of this case.
So could you ask her if her father ever said if these beings were robotic or humanoid.?
Is there any chance that this could of been another American government experiment with false memories or a drug induced state.

Of course, we never go without a show, so since Ms. Derenberger had to bow out due to illness, Tim and I were joined by Curt Collins for one of our world-famous (sort of) roundtable episodes.

Of course, we never go without a show, so since Ms. Derenberger had to bow out due to illness, Tim and I were joined by Curt Collins for one of our world-famous (sort of) roundtable episodes.
That sounds good. I like Curt and only the other day I found out we had something in common other than the Paracast and associated subjects.
Curt has a retail background and I've spent fifty years in retail forty five of it in retail management . It's a small world.

Back