• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On The Show - Preston Dennett

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
1622015491543.pngPreston Dennett began investigating UFOs and the paranormal in 1986 when he discovered that his family, friends and co-workers were having dramatic unexplained encounters. Since then, he has interviewed hundreds of witnesses and investigated a wide variety of paranormal phenomena.

He is a field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), a ghost hunter, a paranormal researcher, and the author of twenty-four books and more than 100 articles about UFOs and the paranormal. His articles have appeared in numerous magazines including Fate, Atlantis Rising, MUFON UFO Journal, Nexus, Paranormal Magazine, UFO magazine, Mysteries Magazine, Ufologist and others.

His writing has been translated into several different languages including German, Portuguese, French, Russian, and Icelandic. He has appeared on numerous radio and television programs. His research has been presented in the L.A. Times, the L.A. Daily News, the Dallas Morning News and other newspapers. He has taught classes on various paranormal subjects and lectures across the United States. He currently resides in Reseda, California.

During this week's show we'll be talking about his new book Wondrous 25 True UFO Encounters

1622015926664.pngWondrous contains 25 all new original cases of people who have had extensive UFO encounters. Published here for the first time, these true firsthand accounts cover the gamut of the UFO phenomenon: sightings, USOs, landings, face-to-face meetings with ETs, onboard UFO encounters, and whistleblower stories revealing shocking secrets the government doesn’t want you to know. Longtime UFO researcher Preston Dennett takes you on a fascinating journey deep into the heart of the unknown. These 25 startling and wondrous UFO encounters will change the way you view UFOs and these strange visitors to our planet. Visit Preston's site here.

Recording: 9:00am – Noon, Pacific Time (10 AM MDT), on Friday, May 28
Pretson will also be hanging for an episode of ATP
Questions and comments welcomed below

Need Access To ATP?

Gene is giving away gift cards with five-year and lifetime subscriptions! For a quick signup visit:

I remember long long ago, there was a report on Steven Greer's CE5 nocturnal trips into fields to "vector in" UFOS. The news report focused on a young man who had totally bought the entire Greer CE5 experience. It showed him hugging all his co-workers at the time, in case he was picked up by a UFO and not returned. It was embarrassing. Then it showed him out in the field at night. Nothing happened, although Greer insisted that UFOs had been there with them. I realize now that this gullible young man was Preston. We all do embarrassing things in life, so I am glad that Preston is doing his own research and isn't part of the Greer cult anymore. But I just cannot bring myself to buy any of his books because I don't know if he really vets his information or is still sort of incredulous about it all.

I remember long long ago, there was a report on Steven Greer's CE5 nocturnal trips into fields to "vector in" UFOS. The news report focused on a young man who had totally bought the entire Greer CE5 experience. It showed him hugging all his co-workers at the time, in case he was picked up by a UFO and not returned. It was embarrassing. Then it showed him out in the field at night. Nothing happened, although Greer insisted that UFOs had been there with them. I realize now that this gullible young man was Preston. We all do embarrassing things in life, so I am glad that Preston is doing his own research and isn't part of the Greer cult anymore. But I just cannot bring myself to buy any of his books because I don't know if he really vets his information or is still sort of incredulous about it all.
The thing about Preston is that we know all this and for some reason I see him as one of the "good guys". Lots of people in the the field of ufology have some rather "out there" ideas ( including me ), and yes it's good to have solid evidence and all the rest, but sometimes it's good to throw a bone to the people who are at least sincere, because right or wrong, they're part of the culture and good people. I don't know Preston personally, but he just comes across that way, and we always enjoy his company on the show.

BTW: Welcome to the forum ?

Back