• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Colin Saunders

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
colinsaunders.jpgColin Saunders is author of "Triangular UFOs of the United Kingdom." About his book, he says: "In 1999 my family and I was fortunate to have a very close encounter with a Triangular craft not of this world. Since that date I have met so many people that have also had Triangle encounters that it seemed only logical to write a book, not only about my own experience, but to include these observations as well. The book covers over 130 first hand UK witness accounts of close encounters with Triangular craft, including missing time and men in black! What I soon realized from my own encounter and other witness statements is that there is a definite link between UFO’s and the paranormal. I have included a whole section about this phenomenon in the book which also touches on alien telepathy. As strange as it all may seem I believe this is just a science we do not understand."

In his "civilian life," Saunders is a self-employed graphic designer, born in 1958 in Coventry and grew up in the Midlands. He has spent his whole life as a Technical Design Draughtsman and his skills earned him AutoCAD user of the year in 1992 whilst working at Courtaulds. Today Colin is still draughting within the embroidery industry although he started life out as an Electrical Draughtsman. Colin has worked in Sweden and Germany as an Avionics Designer on civilian aircraft and his hobbies include fishing, a passion for old watches and classic motor cars. His encounter with a triangle UFO along with his family in 1999 totally changed his view of the world we live in today.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Thursday, March 30 at 1:00 PM Pacific (4:00 PM Eastern)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

To Download After The Paracast: Please Subscribe to The Paracast Plus
For Five-Year and Lifetime Subscriptions: Use Coupon Code ufo20 for a 20% Discount!

www.theparacast.plus

Choose Your Membership Upgrade

Broadcast and Streaming Date:
April 2, 2023

This should show I heard on the 12th of March on Howard Hughes the Unexplained. He spoke very well about the subject although I personally still think they are experimental Government crafts.

If you want a straight-up UFO show with all the bells and whistles, our visit with Colin will be a great episode. He even had some high strangeness aspects to report from his own close encounter.

The next time your guest encounters his alleged other worldly craft, would please let him know that I’d like ET to make extra room for my mother-in-law.

Thanks

Back