• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Ben Tejada-Ingram

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Ben Tejada-Ingram.pngBen Tejada-Ingram is a musician, author who has long held a fascination with the unknown such as UFOs, ghosts and hauntings and cryptid creatures.

He is known as "Anomaly Hunter" on Instagram and Youtube. His Youtube channel features his groups investigations of bigfoot and the occult, the south's "skinwalker ranch" and paranormal activity at a haunted axe throwing range located in Sandy, Oregon.

His recent book: "The Last Dinosaur of the Lost World: My Search for 'Little Nessie,'" deals with the possibility that prehistoric creatures could still be alive on the Auyán-tepui mountain, located in remote Venezuela.

Ben's YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/@anomalyhunters/videos

Cohost this week: Tim Swartz.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Sunday, July 30 at at 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Central)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

To Download After The Paracast: Please Subscribe to The Paracast Plus

www.theparacast.plus

Choose Your Membership Upgrade

Broadcast and Streaming Date:
August 6

He is coming on; that episode is in the can ready to go. We are taping the episode for next week, but Ben is only available for weekend recording sessions. So I will have a busy Sunday this weekend between setting up a new site for a client and recording an episode of The Paracast,

Well if nothing else no one can say you are not a hard worker.
I have been listening to the Paracast since 2015 and you have always the hard miles Gene.

And don't forget that the episodes don't magically appear every Sunday morning. My clock is set before the crack of dawn every Sunday to post it all and update podcast apps and social networks.

And don't forget that the episodes don't magically appear every Sunday morning. My clock is set before the crack of dawn every Sunday to post it all and update podcast apps and social networks.
Gene no one can deny your a hard worker.
I remember when you were up against it financially you were out as an Uber driver.
I know Barbara is a good wife but she also got a good husband.
I know you and I have disagreed over the years but we have always finished as friends.
I don't say this lightly nor do I believe in blowing smoke up people's asses but Gene the whole reason I wanted you and Barbara to Northern Ireland is because I believe you are one of the nicest human beings I have ever met.
I hope those words do not embarrass you because the sentiments are genuine.
In the words of a friend we both know.
Live long and prosper.
Richard

Back