• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Barbara DeLonge and Ken Goudsward

My response to her should have been "hhhuuuummmm." :)

I was more unimpressed with her claims of her alleged ability to detect fact from fiction and then telling me she believes Adamski and Meier.
Haha that would’ve been great! She clearly doesn’t have as much ability as she thinks if she still believes Adamski and Meier 😞

I’m not sure why so many people who have little knowledge of the subject write books on this subject?

Haha that would’ve been great! She clearly doesn’t have as much ability as she thinks if she still believes Adamski and Meier 😞

I’m not sure why so many people who have little knowledge of the subject write books on this subject?

There are no degrees or licenses required to write books. The key is whether the books sell or not.

Having discarded a scathing critique, it may have been similar to shooting two fish in a barrel.

So many turkeys … so little time.

Something like that. I didn't make much of a deal about Goudsward, but his admission of the limits of his knowledge of Hebrew was troubling, in light of the books that he wrote on ancient mysteries. For a moment, I actually thought about how it might fare if we inflicted my old friend David Halperin (a retired professor of religious studies) on him.

Being that the US population’s IQ has dropped for the first time in a century, perhaps they have a shot at glory, fame, and gobs of money.

Back