• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Omega File

lee

Paranormal Novice
Hello again everyone.

Has anyone heard of a file called the Omega file?
If not have a search for it. I will not go into it, but have a look.

Peace, Love, Understanding and Peace.

Lee

For those who would like to read the Omega file go this site, http://ufo.whipnet.org/.

Then go to documents and scroll down to Omega file.

If this is true then we are for a ride. Or it could be a load of rubbish, so it will be up to you, the reader to see if it is true.

Peace, Love, Understanding and Hope.

Lee

That does not matter. It is the information that may be true or not.
Just like the people of old longing for gold. A person has to dig and then see what is find. And then make up they mind. There is some much going on, to dismiss something because of not liking a person, is like shottong yourself in the foot. All I ask is for people to have a look and read and make up they/our own minds. Free will and all that.

There's probably just enough truth in that file to make it interesting reading until one gets to the part (really far down into the meat of it) that Christians are being targeted for the work camps. I chewed my arm off for having read it that far and finally quit.

I'm sorry Lee, but it appears to be the ultimate attempt to tie everything that happened in the twentieth century to the evil over lords. One begins to see spooks around every corner if he buys that document. I can't let my existence hang on such thin threads.

A free PDF of the Omega File is available here.

I've just skimmed through it, but it seems reminiscent of the series of papers known as "The Matrix" (no relation to the films) by Val Valerian

-todd..

Actually it DOES matter. Anything that David Sereda has to do with, should be treated as suspect, if not totally discounted, and discarded, PERIOD.

Hello everyone.

I understand that the point is that, many of us have and will be lead to no where. I don't think that all of the file is true, however, I have to say. There is some much that we not told.
And reading things like this can help us to understand and think for ourselfs.
There are this in it that for me don't sit right for me. But, how I am to learn and understand, by just learning what the system tells me?
And if we read things correctly, it is not just Christians. It is people that don't believe in the system and in the controlled world we live in.

Here is something else to read, which I have just started to read, which I like so far.

"Forbidden History"

This book has information which the system does not let it common knowledge.
So have a read and enjoy.

So until next time.
Lee

Hello again.

Yes it does matter, but at the end of the day I think that some of what he has to say has got some turth to it. All we have to do is do our own home work and think for ourselfs.
Some people put other down to quick.
And yes, many things, if not all things have to been taken as suspect. The reason I say this is that us humans do like the lime light and will do anything to get the lime light.

All I as people to to is think for themselves and not to judge others becuase what they are tell them does not fit in with they/our ideas.

That is what those that control us what to happen.
You can see that with the news, histroy and relgion.
I don't know if what I read is ture. But all I can do is learn.

And maybe one day I understand.

So until next time
Peace, Love Understanding and Hope.

lee said:
Hello again.

Yes it does matter, but at the end of the day I think that some of what he has to say has got some turth to it. All we have to do is do our own home work and think for ourselfs.
Some people put other down to quick.
And yes, many things, if not all things have to been taken as suspect. The reason I say this is that us humans do like the lime light and will do anything to get the lime light.

All I as people to to is think for themselves and not to judge others becuase what they are tell them does not fit in with they/our ideas.

That is what those that control us what to happen.
You can see that with the news, histroy and relgion.
I don't know if what I read is ture. But all I can do is learn.

And maybe one day I understand.

So until next time
Peace, Love Understanding and Hope.

I don't believe anything that forcasts the "New World Order" or anything like that, simply because a lot of the material, the Omega File included, seems to be nothing more than fear-mongering crap designed to play on our fears of Nazis, the wealthy, and oppression. It's very easy to read that stuff and let yourself be overcome with fear, which inevitably leads to a certain degree of belief (which is how most religions work).

If I've learned anything from being a skeptic and a believer, it's that trusting your own instincts, not your fears, typically gives you the right path. My instincts tell me this New World Order stuff is simply bogus, and even if something like that exists, the course of human history will not be ruled by their movements. The human spirit is too free and powerful to allow itself to be oppressed and put into slavery; especially with the taste of freedom we have in our mouths now.

Tony2013 said:
If I've learned anything from being a skeptic and a believer, it's that trusting your own instincts, not your fears, typically gives you the right path. My instincts tell me this New World Order stuff is simply bogus, and even if something like that exists, the course of human history will not be ruled by their movements. The human spirit is too free and powerful to allow itself to be oppressed and put into slavery; especially with the taste of freedom we have in our mouths now.

I agree with you on The Omega File, however I personally cannot discount the base theory of the NWO entirely. I've noticed over the years that discussions of the NWO dovetail with many concerning the UFO coverup and at the very core of the theories you have branches of governments operating in secrecy without oversight. That aspect is something that I think can be accepted without contest.

Now beyond that, writers and researchers pile on more and more layers: some based on strong eyewitness testimony, others on mere hearsay, still others on instinct alone. I saw this at The X-Conference and again, at the core of the theory itself, I don't think that all these theories are wrong, but when one adds in tales of inner-earth dwelling reptilians or arctic Nazi bases, it harbors the giggle factor which easily sets the entire theory up for dismissal.

It comes down to the basics of reading between the lines I think.

-todd.

Yes I agree with that some of the things that I read, I have to take it for what it is, a good/rubbish read.

Many of the things that we are aloud to read and see, are so that we let that fear control us. Which as we know can make us do things we would not normaly do.

Yes, trusting your own instincts is also one of the few things that we can trust. But saying that, our instincts can take us down the wrong road also.

So all we is try to understand what we are not taught by the system.
And I beleive that the NWO is a real thing and has apart in our histroy.
Not all of history but just as important as everything else to do with LIFE.

I HOPE you understood me?

Lee

Back