• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October 28, 2007 Show

I don't know that an overt invasion is the agenda here - if there beings coexisting with us on the planet, but in a dimensional offset, there's no reason to take over in the way that we would imagine ourselves doing. If these creatures derive some sort of energy or pleasure from human negativity, then I'd say they hit the motherload in our psychotic, sad species. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free? They stand back, watch us, interact when they wish, and otherwise, the majority of the talking monkeys has no interest in them. Seems to me that this is exactly the way they want it to be.

If they exist with us, maybe inside of the planet, it would explain their interest in our atomic/nuclear activities. Perhaps our screwing around with atomic energy has caused some sort of reaction in the multiverse, and that's the reason that UFOs are often seen before nuclear detonations.

I suspect that we have an active part in summoning these entities, that the desire to experience them creates an opportunity for them to manifest. It's certainly seems to be the case with Jeff Ritzmann, less so for myself, but then again, I've primarily had UFO experiences, vs. close encounters with non-human entities. Well, that's not exactly totally accurate. Whatever.

Back