• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

OBE' ing to the International Space Station & meeting aliens

pappavis

Skilled Investigator
As a newbie I've been reading up lots the past 2 weeks about OBEs.

I read on the forums, that in order to get somewhere in an OBE, you have to think about the place, and voila! There you are instantaneous.

Questions:
1. Why hasnt anyone projected on to the space shuttle, or took a ride in the Russian Soyuz to the ISS?
2. If the destination-thing is true, why not project to the location of alleged ancient cities on Mars?
3. Travel to planets/solar systems in other galaxies with intelligent life.
4. Has anyone here on this forum consiously OBEd to the shuttle/Soyuz/ISS?
5. Is your astral body/soul bound to to earth by some invisible 'magnetic' force, preventing visits to the ISS?
6. Is it only me thinking about these crazy things?

Its said that offworld aliens from other planets are often hugely spirtual, telepathic etc. I guess one would encounter them easily in the astral plane?

If this ispossible why send astronauts to space when one can gain those knowledge from an OBE?!?

I am sure either the russian or american space agencies would've attempted such experiments. They did spying with RV (Remote viewing).

The world is saturated with fraudsters caliming to be able to OBE, levitate and-what-not. Ofocurse one can better expierience it yourself. :eek: <!-- / message --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --> <!-- controls -->

To answer #1

1. Why hasnt anyone projected on to the space shuttle, or took a ride in the Russian Soyuz to the ISS?<!-- / message --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --> <!-- controls -->

Perhaps it has already been done by someone or some individuals. And has yet to be talked about or verified as something "real" and tangible.

From what I've read and heard OBE's are really a personal experience. So if someone shouted.."Hey I just OBE'ed to the ISS...yahooo!" I gather his or her responses from the general public would be less than favorable to say the least. I would probably keep such an adventure close to home..in other words tell nobody.

The whole OBE thing is in my "gray basket" so to speak. Lots of personal stories out there and other things regarding OBE's. But I just don't know thus the gray basket.

Regarding #6
Is it only me thinking about these crazy things?
No. Me too so now there's two of us. :eek:

Good post..nothing wrong with asking questions.

well, I wouldn't think anyone who could go pretty much anywhere would care about hitching a ride in the space shuttle to the ISS. In essence, you can just travel out to space since you don't have breathing/freezing issues and such. Mars? yes I OBEd there. I can tell you what I saw but who's gonna believe it? haha People would just say I had a vivid dream. If you really are interested..I saw a group of people who had been at war and were "carbonized" by some force along with quite destroyed buildings judging by the ruins.

A better question might be-how come Area 51 has some sort of energy field up so even in an out of body state, you cannot get in? Makes you wonder since they went to such extreme to know that the ability to go OBE exists and they have found a way to keep astral energy out. Curious to find someone who could get passed it.

I am in no way convinced about any of this. When you are allegedly out of body, how do you know where you are? How do you establish your current position? There would be many areas that would look like Area 51.

This force field sounds like it has it's place in scifi rather than reality in my opinion.

Would anyone who claims to perform astral travel or OBE be willing to be put to a test?

well, I wouldn't think anyone who could go pretty much anywhere would care about hitching a ride in the space shuttle to the ISS.

I'm curious to know if one is subjected to gravity. Or, would it be possible to get in there in th space shuttle/Soyuz??

In essence, you can just travel out to space since you don't have breathing/freezing issues and such.

Sounds logical

Mars? yes I OBEd there. I can tell you what I saw but who's gonna believe it?

It is indeed kinda hard to believe. The only way to know for sure is to get sofar as an own OBE.

I had a vivid dream.

My 2 other BIG QUESTION are..

1. Is an OBE like a dream? Do you remember what you have experienced?
2. Can one read a cover of a magazine? If OBEs are real then my test scenario should be easy.. A friend places a book into a locked room. Its the job of the OBE'er to read the cover, wake up, and write down/report back about what he has seen on the cover.

If you really are interested..I saw a group of people who had been at war and were "carbonized" by some force along with quite destroyed buildings judging by the ruins.

See statement above.

A better question might be-how come Area 51 has some sort of energy field up so even in an out of body state, you cannot get in?

Yea, it sounds rather Sci-fi, but then again, this whole UFO-topic is touching the sci-fi boundries :eek:. I suppose that highly advanced alien races, being billions of years ahead of us in evolution could have reached the level of tech/advancement limiting astral projections. And, they somehow gave/share that tech wth Area51.

Curious to find someone who could get passed it.

I have never conciously OBE' ed so I dare not to speculate. The only solution to my questions are to experience it myself.
Thats why i am taking the babysteps.. starting with a "meditation for absolute beginners" book which contains excersises.
Maybe after a few years of practise i would have an OBE and then able to go visit mars or wherever.

Someone on a forum wrote that they have alien contact via meditations. Sounds interesting.

Pappavis, sounds like you are indeed on the correct track. Take it slow, do your exercises and experience it for yourself. That is pretty much my mantra to people is to have them experience things themselves because that is all we really are - the sum total of our experiences.

-"Maybe after a few years of practise i would have an OBE and then able to go visit mars or wherever"

yep..and when you have seen and experienced these things make sure you go and post it on a forum so others can tell you how they find it incredibly hard to believe and is akin to a sci-fi movie from Hollywood because they have yet to experience it for themselves. I think the alien being in "Contact" summed it up pretty well when he told Jody Foster that this is the way it has been done for millennia. (referring to how a species learns things far beyond what they are willing to accept) :D

Keep up the good work and I wish you many happy OBEs

Back