• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Oak Island interview clips

P

Paul Kimball

Some clips from interviews I conducted at Explore Oak Island Days this past weekend can be seen at my blog:

Psychic Eugenia Macer Story discusses Oak Island and the paranormal at:
The Other Side of Truth: Psychic Eugenia Macer Story discusses the paranormal and Oak Island

Author D'Arcy O'Connor discusses Oak Island and the Knights Templar theory at: The Other Side of Truth: D'Arcy O'Connor discusses the Knights Templar theory for Oak Island

O'Connor discusses Oak Island and the paranormal at: The Other Side of Truth: D'Arcy O'Connor discusses Oak Island, folklore and the paranormal

More Oak Island stuff to come.

Paul

Yes, Tim met Danny when he was up visiting me and we hung out at Oak Island Days. All sorts of fun, and the BoA interview with Hennigar is a good one.

Back