• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nicholas Redfern and realityuncovered.com's Stephen Broadbent

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Recorded behind-the-scenes at the 4th Annual Crash/Retrieval Conference in Las Vegas, prolific and outspoken UFO and paranormal author Nicholas Redfern.

You'll also hear from Stephen Broadbent, of realityuncovered.com, who claims to have exposed the Project Serpo case, involving an alleged alien/Earth exchange program, as a fraud.

Ah good. I was just asking around about who "exposed" the obvious Serpo fraud. Been wanting details on that.

Victor's mailing list benifited from it I hear. Hopefully it wasn't just a publicity stunt like some think. You three still on it? David, Jeff, and you?

Ufoupdates mailing list has a lot of well known researchers on it. Stanton Friedman, Richard Hall, Kevin Randle, Jerome Clark, Loren Coleman, John Velez, James Oberg, Bruce Maccabee, Royce from UFOwatchdog.com etc. etc. etc. You three might like that list if Victors isn't that great. Man who runs it does a little net show, and archives the e-mails. Strange Days Indeed is the program.
SDI - Podcasts

Mindsky said:
Ufoupdates mailing list has a lot of well known researchers on it. Stanton Friedman, Richard Hall, Kevin Randle, Jerome Clark, Loren Coleman, John Velez, James Oberg, Bruce Maccabee, Royce from UFOwatchdog.com etc. etc. etc. You three might like that list if Victors isn't that great. Man who runs it does a little net show, and archives the e-mails. Strange Days Indeed is the program.
SDI - Podcasts

Actually, Errol Bruce-Knapp's SDI program, while broadcast on the Net (and later podcast for the archives) is broadcast live on two of the biggest talk radio stations in Canada, one in Toronto (where EBK is from), and one from Montreal.

Paul

paulkimball said:
Actually, Errol Bruce-Knapp's SDI program, while broadcast on the Net (and later podcast for the archives) is broadcast live on two of the biggest talk radio stations in Canada, one in Toronto (where EBK is from), and one from Montreal.

Paul

I didn't know that. Or just forgot. I left the list a good while back, since I hated the way Errol moderated the thing. He actually put words in my mouth and not let others know it. Very strange indeed. No one else seemed to have that problem though. If they did, they kept quiet about it. He constantly talked about quiting the list, but never did. So I left.

Back